Pain and past

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Ahro was trembling by now. She doesn't know what to do. She just kept trying to calm her self but this simple task seems so hard right now.

"H-How can... how can t-this be true?" She mumbled.

She was standing all alone in the kitchen, fiddling with her fingers, eyes roaming around occasionally. She couldn't help but look outside the kitchen window to see her son still training.

She needs to keep him safe at all cost, he was innocent. He didn't do anything, it was her who did that.

She saw how Yeonjun and Han Sang training side by side, she remember the countless times her son praising the young boy. He couldn't stop talking when Yeonjun first join the training team.

Hun Sang even said to her that she should admit him in the pack training camps where he could stay close to Yeonjun and become his friend.

"I've ruined everything." She teared up.

"Things can still get better." She abruptly turn on the voice. Her eyes casted down due to shame.

"You don't have to be embarrassed sweetie." The old lady came forward and patted her back.

"I-I'm sorry." Ahro said between sobs.

"I know you are. Just go and tell them the truth. The guilty needs to be punished." Grandma said and hugged the crying lady.

"I-I ca....can't." The sobs are so deep that they make it hard for her to speak.

"Honey you....." Before she could end they heard soft steps coming toward the kitchen. Ahro hurriedly wiped the tears.

"Mommy......Oh Hi grandma." He bowed and greeted the old lady.

"Hello." She stepped toward him and kissed her temple. "You are growing so well. I hope to see you as a strong fighter one day."

"Yeonjun Hyung said the same." The boys said shyly. "I'm just a beta but he said I'm strong as Alpha."

Grandma smiled again. "Yeonnie is a good kid..." she turned to Ahro. "Just like his brother."

"Taehyung hyung is also nice to me. I want him to get well soon and come play with me again. Sir said he is not well." Hun Sang said. He knew his mother is going to kill someone but he never knew it would be Jungkook and Taehyung.

Ahro couldn't even look at her son. She felt so small and embarrassed.

"He really is. He is an angel." Grandma said looking at Hun Sang but the words were directed to Ahro.

"He is cute." The young boy said and smiled showing his broken teeth from the front line.

"You are cute too." Grandma said pinching his cheeks. "Have your time with your mom." And she left.

"People are good here mommy. They don't scare me like that man." Hun Sang said and hugged his mother's leg. He looked up at her and frowned. "Are you crying? Why are you crying?"

"Why did you come here? Is your training over?" She changed the subject.

"No. I was asked to give you this." He fished a folded paper out of his pocket and handed it to his mother. "I'll go now. Jackson sir will scold me if wasted any more time."

Ahro kissed her son and patted his head and he ran away. She looked around and opened the paper.

Her hands started to tremble and she swallowed hard. The paper in her hand started to slip out pf them.