Trepidation

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Oh hi Taehyung. Didn't thought to find you here."

Taehyung moved farther into the tree to become as small as he can. He thought of shifting back but he don't have anything to cover himself, that will be the worse thing and in his wolf form he has more chances to run away.

"Come out come out Taehyung, you can't hide from me.." the yellowish-brown giant wolf said to him. Taehyung knew he has no chance against him. But he can only try to keep himself safe.

He looked down to his body to assure that his scent is covered and his eyes widened cz his pendent was gone.

He became more panicked as he can hear the thumping sound of footsteps and dry leaves being crashed under the paws of an Alpha.

"I know you are there, come out before i come to get you, cz I'm sure that won't end good for you" he heard the loud voice of Alpha in his head. He tried his best to close the link but the alpha was dominating over his body. The link was sealed open by force.

He thought of calling someone else for help. He thought of Yoongi as he is close to him and he can come fast. He is also an Alpha so he will protect him better.

"Yoongi hy..." he couldn't complete as he was yanked out of the tree by a sharp teeth around his neck. He winced in pain as the hold was very rigid and hard.

"Don't even think about calling anyone. I'll complete what Jeon interrupted that day." The alpha licked Omega's face and with saliva  dropping from his mouth and eyes full of lust he commanded an Omega.

"Shift" the command was so powerful for omega that his body lost control of his own and did as asked. In a bare second he was standing beside the Alpha in his human form.

Body shining in the moon light and long slander legs holding him tight to the ground. He felt ashamed of himself for being so weak. He tried to shift back but the weight of command was still there.

The Alpha beside him shifted to his human form again and took a heavy step towards him. Taehyung stepped back.

"P-please M-Min ho. D-don't do this.... L-let..."

"Shut up Taehyung" the Alpha said pinning the omega to the ground. A firm hold on his wrists to keep him stable.

He crouched down and his sharp canine appeared. He blowed a hot breath on Omega's neck. He licked the junction of shoulder and neck of omega and got ready to dig his teeth in it.

"Let me go...... don't do it please....... you are not in your right mind Min ho...... I'm not your mate. I bet your mate will....." a sharp stinging pain was felt on his right cheek. Min-ho slapped him.

"I SAID SHUT UP" Min ho growled and licked his lips to continue. Taehyung kept on shaking his body to free him self.

"J-Jungkook...... h-help me" Taehyung don't know why he called Jungkook but he felt like he is the only person who can help him.

"Taehyung.... is that you? What happened?" Jungkook replied with a concerned voice.

"Min-ho..... he is..." he can't get to complete the sentence as he felt a sharp pain on the lower of his neck.

"P-please Min-ho d-don't do t-this. Let g-go of me please." Taehyung said applying his all force on Alpha's chest to push him away but he was too strong to be pushed away.

"GET OFF OF HIM MIN-HO." Taehyung heard a loud voice and the Alpha was pulled away above from him.

Taehyung was shaking on the ground. He flipped and laid on his stomach. He dragged himself in the shadow of the the tree to hide himself.