Responsibility.

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was in his room.  Sun was about to set and  Jungkook was standing in his balcony, looking at wast forest a head.

JK has been disturbed since morning. Since he met the omega in the forest. After that neither did he leave his room neither did anyone try to talk to him.

Jungkook was still not over the heavy feeling over his chest. That guilt is still overwhelming him.

He tried to link Taehyung thousands of time but every times he tried Taehyung kicked him out.

He still can't get the image of bloody body of Omega in the forest out of his mind.

He was busy thinking when the door of his room knocked. After a slight knock Yoongi peeked in.

"Can i?"

"Come in hyung you don't need to ask."

"Father is calling you."

"Why?"

"Don't know. Maybe something about borders is not right."

"Let's go."

"Not me. Just you. He is calling you."

"W-what? Why not you?"

"I don't know he asked me to call you. You are the security incharge for the borders, remember and besides it was you who took responsibility of those two." Jungkook's mind alerted on the mention of Taehyung and his brother.

"Did...... did something happen?" Yoongi chuckled

"what happened in the morning is not an issue for you?" Yoongi sounded a little offended.

He really tried to talked but Jungkook locked himself in the room making the older a little furious.

"Hyung...."

"Go" Jungkook tried to protest but Yoongi just gestured him to ho.

He walked out of the room leaving Yoongi sitting there. A lot of things were running in his mind.

"Pa.." Jungkook knocked and with the permission went in. "Evening Pa."

"Evening. Sit down." Jungkook did as told.

"Jungkook there was a rouge attack yesterday. Where were you? Namjoon here reported it but I suppose you were not known about that." Jungkook felt a cold shiver running down on his body.

"Rouge attack ?........"

"From your condition i can see that you have no knowledge about it!" Head Alpha said giving him a death glare.

"Pa I'm sorry. I...... I had no idea about that." Jungkook claimed with head low.

"There were 12 wolf Jungkook. 12 rouge wolf." Namjoon told him all.

"12 wolf? What time? Why didn't i get to noticed." Jungkook said.

"That is what I'm asking!" Head Alpha asked.

"Pa I promise....." he turned to Namjoon. "How did we handled them hyung.?"

"We didn't Kook." Namjoon said stealing the gaze from Alpha.

"Then? Are they still in the pack?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"No."

"Then? Where are they?"

"Someone killed one of them Kook. The report i received said it was a white wolf who protected the grounds. After that they couldn't find him. Last team came just now but still don't know a thing about him." Jungkook felt like his whole body went numb.