Gone

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I don't know what to do. This is getting out of my hand now."

"But the little kid did nothing wrong..."

"Do you know where did he go?"

"He didn't tell anyone.."

Jungkook can hear voices. He knows he is just sleeping and he don't want to wake up. His whole body seem so relaxed and the whole anxiety and tension it's all gone.

He feels oddly calm and collected but the little whispers around him are disturbing now. He is been listening to this for almost half an hour but not anymore.

"Will you guys shut up?" He said in hoarse voice as the other two jumped startled.

"Damn Kook you scared the shit out of me." Yoongi said as he was so happy to see his brother okay.

"How are you now?" Jimin said but didn't sound very much interested.

"I'm good now." Jungkook replied as he tried to sit up.

"I think you should lay down. There are some wounds that are still not healed." Yoongi said trying to lay down his brother.

Jungkook laid down again as he can see the room is all clean, morning light shining in his room and his dress is changed.

He tried to pick the scents in his room and they are too many. He just wonder how many people would have visited him.

He can smell his father, his mother, Grandma, Namjoon even Beakhyun and yoongi and Jimin that are sitting in his room. There is a faint smell of his battle mate Jackson and one from the physician and that is too confusing for him.

"How long was i out?" Jungkook asked with a frown as he can't understand why was everyone here as this was not the first time he came home bloody and unconscious. This never happened before.

"2 days." Yoongi said as he gave his brother a glass of water. Jungkook's eye widened, this truely was the first time that he was out for 2 days. Just then the door opened and Jungkook hoped it would be Taehyung as he can't seem to pick his scent that means he was not there earlier.

"Yoongi how is....." and the person stopped.

"Grandma kook's awake." Yoongi said as he brought her to a chair near Jungkook's bed. Grandma was too happy to see his grandson all okay and awake.

"My baby." She kissed Jungkook's temple and Jimin was quick to leave the room. He and Jungkook never got along good so that didn't bothered true blood too much.

"Hey beautiful." Jungkook said with a wink and she chuckled.

"I missed you." She said taking her grandson's hand in her own hand.

"I'm right here." Jungkook said and gave a kiss to his hand. "Was I really out for 2 days?" Grandma nodded.

"That's new." Jungkook mused. Yoongi sat beside him and looked deep in thought.

"Everything's okay?" Jungkook asked looking the sad gloomy look on his brother's and grandma's face.

"Nothing is....."

"Everything is okay." Grandma cut him off. Yoongi looked at his grandma and she asked him to stay quite.

"Get ready, you need to eat something so that your body heal itself." She said and left. Jungkook can clearly say that there is something they are hiding. But he has no other choice but to go out and see what that could be.