Rejection

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was confused and then it struck him. He can suddenly understand the look, he can feel the rage and he can sense the dark aura around the Alpha. His Alpha.

"I hate this mate thing."

"I'll reject him/her right away."

"This mate thing is just a flex."

Taehyung left a whimper on the memory. This can't be happening. Not right now, not ever. Not to him. He waited his whole life just for this moment, for this single being. He had alot of expectations from him.

Jungkook's eyes glowed golden. Everyone in the hall seen the change in environment. The hall was suddenly in a grave silence.

As soon as the clock struck 12 Grandma was alert. She knew from the start, she was known about this moment. She knew Taehyung was Jungkook's mate.

She was relieved cz she has seen how much Jungkook care for this omega. She was kinda happy. She came forward to hug Jungkook and congratulate him but as she was about to touch Jungkook, Jungkook took a step forward pushing her out of his way.

Taehyung's eyes widen. He knew what was coming for him. He unconsciously moved backwards. It was just few feet distance between both of them. Jungkook's eyes were glues on Taehyung.

The creature that was looking angel not just few moments earlier was nothing for him now. He was not seeing Kim Taehyung standing infront of him. It was just his mate who was standing there.

Taehyung hit the closed door with his back. No room to move any further. He looked around. The whole hall was standing like they were just dead bodies. No one was even moving, just eyeing them.

He looked at Jimin, Yeonjun, Jin and Hoseok. No one was doing anything. He finally turned to Yoongi and saw the sorrow in his eyes, like he knew what was happening and what was about to happen.

He longed to Yoongi but stopped when Jungkook's voice entered his ears.

"STOP." Taehyung was glued to his place. He tried to move, but his body betrayed him. His head hanging in submission.

Jungkook came forward fuming and eyes bright golden. He looked at the weak human infront of him.

Jungkook don't do anything stupid.

"Shut up"

Let me out. Kook please think before doing.

"You don't get to decide JK. I do."

Jungkook I'm your half conscience, you'll have to listen to me.

"Try me." With that Jungkook blocked JK in his mind.

"I Jeon Jungkook......"

"No p-please.... Jungkook p-please." Taehyung forced his body. He can't let this happen.

He don't want to.

"Do something.....p-please someone p-please." He pleaded to others. With all his force he looked around. The wait of command was very heavy.

"Jiminie...... Yoongi Hyung..... someone please..." Taehyung fight back the tears. Now is not the time to cry.

"H-Head Alpha.... Luna..." no one, no one moved. It was like Jungkook was controlling them.

Jungkook was a beast. Like the real beast. He was so powerful that he can control the wolves around him. It was his power over them and like JK said earlier it's their half Conscience that is under his control mean half body is in his control. And the other half is as good as nothing.