Saviour

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Things happen, you survive but do you really survive every hardship on your own? We have a certain someone with us this whole time: if not physically then mentally but there is a shadow or an actual person who stands by you and help you through.

It can be a word of someone or a warm hand that keep you going. Whatever is it, you have that one shoulder.

Surviving alone isn't possible. Human a social animal needs someone always, it's our need to stay attached to people, if not to a huge group then to a single someone but we need to do that.

And stepping out of being human is next to impossible.

"What happened?" A voice pulled him put of his thoughts. Taehyung turned around to see Jungkook standing by the door.

"Nothing." Taehyung replied.

They came back a while ago and Jungkook went to see his mother whereas Taehyung came back to his room saying he needs to rest.

"Lier." Jungkook stepped in. Walking close to Taehyung and holding his shoulders in a securing manner.

"Seriously, I wasn't thinking much. It was just a thought. You know the life stuff and all." Taehyung replied with a tight lip smile.

"What life stuff?" Jungkook said softly while caressing his shoulder.

"Like how things went and how we became this, our present selves." Taehyung told him half, this was not what he was thinking as a whole. It had more.

"Analysis of your life? But why?"

"Today was a big day Koo, i learned a lot. I mean we both went through shit and that shit broke both of us but still here we are, standing straight for what comes next. We are strong." Taehyung said while lowering his eyes to his stomach.

"That we are." Jungkook leaned to plant a kiss on his forehead. "And you know what!"

Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook looking at him with all the adoration and love in his eyes. He always melts under his gaze.

"We only think that we won't survive if anything happens that is out of our imagination, like after accident, like without parents, like without a shelter. But we do, we fight for it and in the end we survive. Just like we did. After everything was taken from us we fought our way out of that darkness and found our way to live." Jungkook replied and Taehyung can swear that he saw that blink of proudness in Jungkook's eyes. And why won't he be proud, he fought a long way and made himself shine from under the pile of dirt. He became something, something that his father always wished.

"You made a work out of that shit Koo, i, I certainly just learned how to cry on my miseries." Taehyung chuckled dryly. A wave of sadness hitting Jungkook hard. Taehyung's emotional side was kicking in.

"After everything, after all this time, i will disagree with your point of view. You are the strongest person i have seen Taehyung. You survived your pack's destruction , your survived your parents death, you survived separation from your family, you survived in another pack and most of all you raised a boy, a baby who was thrown out by his own family. You...." Jungkook held his hands and plant a kiss on his knuckles. "You are the strongest person i met Taehyung. You taught me so much."

"This isn't how you said it is." Taehyung hesitantly said.

"That's exactly how it is. And in the end above all you survived my wrath. Everything i did was so barbaric yet you.....you stood by my side and was always there. And....." Taehyung can clearly see the guilt and regret on Jungkook's face. He can see how much Jungkook is cursing his self for the past.