Stalker

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hyung! Is having a mate is this scary?" Yeonjun asked looking far at Jungkook who was training along with his best mate Jackson.

"Yeonnie..... look at me." Beakhyun asked as he can see where is Yeonjun focusing.

"Why does Moon Goddess ever made such relationships when they are not healthy and happy?" Yeonjun asked as he didn't forget his brother's painful cries from last night.

"Yeonnie Mating is a most beautiful thing in this world and having a mate is peaceful. One day you'll find your mate then you'll understand what i mean by those words." Beakhyun said softly.

"I'll never have a mate. I'll reject them right away." Yeonjun said. "Hyung didn't do anything wrong still he has to go through so much. I'll never let this mate shit happen in my life."

"Then you'll be Jungkook to your Taehyung." Beakhyun said and Yeonjun looked at him.

"Pardon?" Yeonjun asked.

"You sound just like Jungkook." Beakhyun said.

"I'm nothing like him." Yeonjun protested. "I'm nothing like him, he hurt my brother for no reason." Tears welled in his eyes.

"You know hyung even ignored me for him. He always said I'm the most important one in his life and he ignored me for him, just because hyung loves him, just because he craved for having a mate and taking love from him throughout his whole life he bared all this and still didn't say a word to anyone. I don't want another Taehyung to get in such relationship. I hate this mate shit." Yeonjun cried out.

"Yeonnie every hardship leaves a beautiful reward behind. Maybe....."

"Do you even know how hard it has been for hyung? Do you even know for how many nights he cried himself to sleep? Do you even know how weak he is yet he made himself strong? Do you even know how much he went through? Do you even know how....." Yeonjun dropped to the ground from chair and held his knees close to his chest.

"Yeonnie...."

"Stop crying like a girl and go to your training. We have your brother enough for crying." Head Alpha interrupted.

Yeonjun wanted to kill this head Alpha and his good for nothing son right here but he can't, and that is the only thing that motivates him to train hard and get strong.

"Alpha he is...." Beakhyun stopped when Head Alpha looked at him while cocking a brow.

"Hey there little mate." Jackson said to Yeonjun as he reached out to the training ground.

"Hello." Yeonjun greeted back.

"How are you Yeonnie? Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked as he took a step forward but Yeonjun turned to Jackson.

"What's my task for today sir?" Yeonjun asked and Jackson looked at Yeonjun's face and then with sad eyes to Jungkook's face. He knows how much this all is affecting Jungkook and how guilty is he right now. As Jungkook has first time voiced out his problem and probably the first time he shed tears infront of Jackson.

Flashback:

"Punch me right in face." Jungkook said as soon as he came to training ground and stood behind Jackson.

"Excuse me." Jackson asked.

"Here I'm standing right here beat the shit out of me." Jungkook said clearly frustrated and on the verge of crying.

"Okay i would love to do that but why are you saying?" Jackson tried to joke but Jungkook held his hand started slapping himself from his hands.