Sweet Night.

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Luna came to the room watching everyone calm and seated on the bed. Taehyung still in Yoongi's embrace and Yeonjun sitting very close to him, almost on the ground head on his thighs, hugging his legs.

"What happened love?" She crouched down and cupped Taehyung's face. She didn't get any answer though.

"Where were you?" Head Alpha turned Jungkook harshly who was standing leaning by the side wall. Jungkook looked at him and than back at his mate.

"I said something. Where were you? Leaving him alone in the room?" He yelled again.

"I was out." Jungkook finally spoke making Taehyung to finally notice his presence. The hurt was clear in his voice, he knew that one can smell his mate from miles away, and him standing at this close proximity to Taehyung and Taehyung still not acknowledging his presence is intentional.

Taehyung looked at him in shock. He was so out of his self, his wolf was so hurt that it has shut down it's high senses.

Taehyung can sense Jungkook blocking the link and also the hurt in his voice. For a reason he felt bad, his mate has a full right over him. He knew that, being an Omega, all of him is his mates.

"Out? Doing what?" An angry yell and Jungkook was pushed by the head Alpha.

"Something important came up. I had to go." Jungkook said not making eye contact with his father.

Before anyone could say anything a harsh and flinching sound of a slap made everyone stunned to their places. Jungkook's face flung to left when a raging hand crashed with his right cheek.

"Dad." Yoongi suddenly said. Making everyone to come to their senses.

"What was more important than your dying mate? He just woke up after 5 days and you had something important to do." He snapped his head toward himself and made Jungkook look at him.

Jungkook stayed silent. Not even a single word.

"May be there was really something important." Yoongi defended.

"Caring for your mate should be our first priority. And what the hell was so important than staying here and protecting him." He pointed at Taehyung who was sitting there scared of the tense environment, holding to Yeonjun's hand.

"Atleast let him explain." Yoongi spoke again.

"He got nothing to say." Head Alpha glared at Jungkook was still standing in the same posture.

"Where is Jimin or Beack?" He yelled again asking everyone.

"Jimin is out and Beakhyun is with Chanyeol." Yoongi replied.

"What kind of guardian is he? Taehyung is supposed to be safe when he is there, why the hell is he always hurt and Beakhyun absent." He stated the fact.

"He got his life too." They all looked at the owner of the voice.

"Lunch is ready. Be there in 5 minutes all of you." Grandma said and turned back to leave.

Not after 3 minutes everyone was on the table and Ahro was serving the food.

"Where is Jimin?" She asked looking around.

"He went to meet a friend." Yoongi replied.

"Oh ok." She said. "Eat Taehyung. The food's getting cold. Come on."

No one talked at the dining table, the lunch went well and everyone was back to their rooms. Head Alpha still angry at his son.

"What's gotten into you? You were too harsh on him today" Luna asked her mate as soon as he went back to his room.