Burn

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Shall we start?" Taehyung was unusually happy. Maybe it's all the early events but as the night is still deep he isn't sleepy or he isn't bored.

"Go ahead." Jennie said with an attitude.

Right now they were all in the orphanage hall where every kid is gathered and so is Jin and Hoseok along with his mate.

Yeonjun sitting beside Soobin and both were se emerged in the game. Taehyung and Jennie were told to be the best players and they were about to fond out that how much of it is true.

"Start." Rosé yelled and it was Jennie's turn to start. She moved the pawn to its front by one position.

"Be careful." She said and Taehyung sassily brushed his hairs back. He also moved the pawn but a bit different from Jennie.

"Smart aren't you." Jennie chuckled.

"That i am." He replied. Jennie moved the bishop to the front standing it right beside the pawn.

Taehyung didn't say anything and moved the knight at front, guarding the king.

"Opps." Lisa said fully enjoying the game.

Jennie also used the knight, copying Taehyung's move. She still felt confident.

Taehyung again let the pawn move forward but this time it was from the queen's side.

"Wrong move." Jennie said. She moved his other bishop by taking it out.

Taehyung took the bishop and placed it at front standing beside the pawn. He was confident that this startegy will help him win.

"Somebody is losing soon." Jennie paughed and made the next move. She took the other night by placing it out.

Taehyung first of all castled his king. Then waited for his other turn. Now that his king is protected he got a greator chance to let his rook fight for the center and the left pawns to stay to protect the king.

"Wasted a move didn't we." She mocked again taking his pawn by using her own bishop. What she didn't know was that she just exposed her bishop to Taehyung's knight.

Taehyung took the opportunity and taken her bishop. She was shocked. "How did you do that?" She asked.

"The knight takes 2 and half turn so standing right here it can take your bishop." He told her with an annoying smirk playing on his lips.

"It's oaky i got other pieces too." She said with the confidence. She still was persistent that she will win no matter what. The game still went on and it was now between king and queen of Jennie and King and the rook of Taehyung.

Jennie being over excited took a wrong turn. Instead of moving to the right she moved to left while getting her queen trapped in rook's range.

"Sorry." Taehyung chuckled and took the queen. Soon the game was end with Taehyung wining it so elegantly.

"Hyung you rock it." Yeonjun yelled.

"It's okay dasik, better luck next time." He said being himsef and Jennie threw a cushion at him and walked back to the room. They were not allowed to go out.

"You have improved." She said proudly.

"I learned from the best that's why." He asked. "May be I'll be this cleaver some day."

"Well i never taught you." She said.

"We used to play it but after separating from eachother , i used to play here alone, watching the white walls. I've mastered it over the years." Taehyung felt proud in himself.