Lost Delta

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Taehyung...... The prince."

"HE IS THE YOUNGEST PRINCE OF LOST DELTA PACK."

"There was one ancient family of Omegas who had Purple eyes but that family was killed brutally, every last member was strangled."

"A pack whom your brother couldn't stand. Whom you and your brother tried to wipe out."

"To their luck Omega's sister was quick to snatch him from Head Alpha's hand and with the help of a witch she hid herself and her brother well. In his rage the Head Alpha killed each and every member of the pack in most painful way."

"Yes Lost Delta. The pack of Omegas. The pack who always survives because an omega always survives."

"You will protect him at any cost"

Jungkook's mind was a mess right now. His thoughts were all over the place. He was given hints from very start and it was dumb of him to not notice it.

The curse, of course a witch is involved, the purple eyes, of course the royal, the weak Omega, of course the blessed one.

Jungkook didn't know how to clm his raging mind. All these months he was having a rare true Omega and what did he do? Instead of worshiping him he has made his life even more miserable.

"Where is my hyung?" He was brought out by the sudden pull on his hand. He looked at the owner of voice and he swore he felt guilty.

Guilty for being a monster, guilty for not even trying to listen and understand anyone. Guilty cz there was a time when he was the hero of this little man here but now it's just he is a person whom he will talk if he finds him in his way.

"You can atleast answer me! It won't shame your rank." The little boy left his hand and walked passed him.

"H-he...." Before he can say something the boy was way out of his reach. He just kept standing there.

Mr. Choi left right after that. The rest of the Alpha's were standing there with mouth still open due to the shock and watching the poor omega on his knees crying.

"Clean the mess and take his body to the cemetery." Head Alpha said to one of the guard and walked out being so done by this on going drama of two mates.

The other Alphas also left after some time murmuring about what happened today.

"Bacon please help me..... Yoongi hyung Dasik...... i mean Jennie is innocent please save her. Please don't let them take her to the prison. She was just here to meet me please she'll never come again I'll make sure but please...." 

"Tae calm down no one is hurting her. Her mate is outside with her. She was just taken out of the room and Grandma is there to help her." Yoongi assured him and Taehyung didn't wait for even a second and ran outside.

Beakhyun was still glued to his place, hand still on his cheek right where Jennie just touched and tears welling in his eyes.

He saw a small flashbacks. A familiar ones . He don't know what was that but it felt good, he wants to feel that again.

"Beakhyun? Are you okay?" Jimin said but Beakhyun was still deep in his thoughts.