Mother

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Former Luna was in her room along with Grandma and one maid. She was busy cleaning the child and grandma was getting his feed ready.

Grandma saw how slowly she was trying to clean her, her shaking hands were making it hard for her to get hold of the small baby.

"Let me do that Ae-ri. You can feed her after that." Grandma proposed.

"Let me do this Mom. I don't know how much time i have left. Atleast I'll be able to....."

"Don't say that. You'll be okay." She cut her off.

Luna didn't say anything but kept staring at the baby girl who was wiggling in her hold with a constant smile on her face.

"I don't know. I don't want to go and want to go too. I want her to see grow up and i want to meet my mate too. I want to be with my sons and my Alpha too. I don't know what will happen." Luna cried out. She held the baby close to her chest and sniffed her scent to keep it with her till her last breath.

"Let nature decide then. Live the time you got at your full." Grandma replied her while hugging her.

"I want my family to grow, to see many success. I want Jungkook and Yoongi to be happy and i want to see them with their families." She completed while sitting on the bed to feed the small omega in her arms.

As soon as the feeder got in baby's mouth she started sucking it passionately and after a while the feeder was empty and the baby feel asleep.

Both elderly ladies were looking at the baby with adoration and love. The small creature was the cutest they have seen in this world.

"I don't wanna leave. Can't i get more time? I don't wanna go." Luna cried out after putting the baby on the bed.

"Calm down sweetheart. Don't think too much about that. Nothing's going to happen." Grandma said patting her back slowly. It's so hurting for her to see Luna dying slowly. Her son might have not thought about that, he killed himself but didn't think about what will happen to his mate.

"I'm not left with much time. My time is over." Luna whispered. She coughed violently and just as she did the door opened revealing her elder son. Yoongi.

Yoongi came in and held her both hands, pulling them away from her mouth. As her hands pulled away, he and Grandma saw how a small clot of dark red (almost black) blood was dropped on her palm.

"It's getting worse Mom." Yoongi whispered. He might've played it cool in front of Jungkook but watching your mother die in front of you and couldn't do anything to save her isn't that of a good thing.

"I know." She held her tears while lowering her head and hugging her son.

"It'll be okay. Don't worry Mom." Yoongi whispered.

"I hope so." She replied as Yoongi cleaned her hands. Grandma was standing there watching the mother-son duo talking. She can't help but relive the moment when she saw Niara die.

Her eyes started to water on the memories. Jungkook is the living example of her best friend. She can never not think about her.

"Yoongi, my son take your mom to her room. I'll bring her medicine. Keep her warm and I'll ask a maid to change her clothes too. Ae-ri don't overthink, everything will be okay." Grandma said while kissing her temple.

"Sure Grandma." Yoongi replied and help his mother to stand up. He guided her to the door and while moving out he jerked bis face slightly to keep the tears out of his life. He looked back at his grandma and smiled lightly to fool her so that she don't think of him as weak.