Dark Shadow

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Yeonjun was again in the room where Jin's body was being placed. Jin was shifted to the pack house right after Jungkook said yesterday and since then he was under good care. He was on ventilation and alot of medical care was provided to him.

It's the fifteenth time that Yeonjun is visiting him and for last fourteen times he was strictly told and scolded copule of times to stay away from his body.

Jungkook gave strict orders to the nurses who were taking care of Jin that no one was allowed in the room. As to ask why? That is that Taehyung and Jimin both aren't handling this news well and right now as much quiet it'll be that will be god for everyone.

"Yeonjun hurry up, somebody is coming." Hun-sang whispered as he was guarding the door. Yeonjun was quick to wipe his tears and plat a kiss on Jin's cheek from over the glass.

"Let's go." And just like that both boys ran away before the nurse can enter the room.

"That was the close one." Yeonjun breathed in relief so did Hun-sand as they sat down on the grass. Both boys were huffing due to running away so fast.

"What did you do boys?" The voice made both boys look at eachother and gulp. They both stood up abruptly.

"Huh? What did you do now?" Jackson asked again. He has seen how both boys got so close.

"Gulp" He heard how Hun-sung actually said that.

"Did you just say gulp?" Jackson asked looking at them.

"Y-yes" Hun-sung nodded his head. Jackson and Yeonjun both couldn't control their laughs and started laughing.

"Anyways what did you do?" Jackson was sober again.

"Nothing." Yeonjun replied.

"You'll tell me or should i just get it out of you myself?" Jackson asked looking at both boys turn-wise.

"Gulp." Hun-sang said it again, this time making their trainer glare at him.

"Stop it. Do you know how fucking crazy it looks?" Jackson asked him.

"Sorry" Hun-Sang apologized.

"It's okay. Now answer my question." He asked making both boys look at eachother once again.

"Spill the tea boys." Jackson said once again.

"W-we went to se Jin hyung. I went to see how was he doing." Yeonjun replied. He was ready for the yelling from his trainer but none came.

"You know if head Alpha get to know about it how mad will he get? You've been given alot of warnings now Yeonjun. What if something would have......"

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to hurt him. I just, he has been there through my whole life. I can't just sit around knowing his life is in danger." Yeonjun replied looking at his trainer.

"His life isn't in danger Yeonjun, he is just....."

"We know sir he was attacked by the witch and she took his silver of soul leaving him behind half dead." Hun-Sang butted in. Both boys made the trainer completely silent.

"Who told you guys all this?" He asked shocked.

"Sir you've trained us for tough times and for the times of war but if I can't fight for my pack, if I can't protect my family then what's the purpose of all this training." Yeonjun stepped forward walking up to his trainer. Jackson was certainly impressed by the boy. No dobut he is Taehyung's brother.