Young Alpha

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

After 10 years.

It's been 10 years. Blood Moon Pack has changed so much. People of Blood Moon Pack live at their very best.

This isn't just the biggest pack anymore, it's well-known for many other achievements. There is no other pack in the world where Omega's are protected as a treasures, there is no other pack who has best scholars and trainers in them. There is no other pack in the world who has the disciplined and more responsible citizens and many other things.

Jungkook and Yoongi has proved their mother's word and Father's wish come true. They were the only people in the who whole world who lead their pack with empathy and kindness. They made a keen example infront of people that being an alpha or True Blood doesn't need you to always be blood thirsty.

Show your fangs when their is a need, otherwise they do a pretty good job while hiding behind the closed lips. And your authority isn't proved by how roaring voice do you have, but with how logical you can speak. Things have take a very sharp turn after Luna died. It left both boys devastated but it make them grow stronger and better, better than other society, to grown on their parent's teaching not on the societal standards.

Now apart from both of them their is the Luna and his best friend.

Taehyung is still same in many ways, he just learned self-control. Things that made him insecure in the past are now his strength. It doesn't effect him now, how people see him. All he cares now is how much he can give and if people understand it's good, if they don't, it's their problem not his. He became self-sufficient.

Jimin on the other hand became more motherly. The young Beta was even more involved in pack activities over the past few years. Being the mate of Head Alpha's right hand man, placed some reassuring responsibilities on him. He was supposed to be with Taehyung, he was assigned the duty of Chief of security for protection the Luna and other members of pack house in pack perimeter. He and Taehyung was more close to eachother, after having kids, things got better. He was happy with his life, with his mate. They adopted a child after Niara's birth, a cute little girl who is as strong as her parents. She is an Alpha.

Grandma is still alive but she can't move much. She spends more time in bed then in the pack. The pack house still feels like a pleasant place as all the kids spend half of their day with grandma and helps her with everything she needs. She still is a strongest yet oldest pillar that is holding the head family standing up.

Namjoon and Jin both shifted in the close proximity of Pack house. Jin started tutoring the pack kids as in the home schooling they need and help Omega girls learn the basic home techniques. Jin loves his job as ever. Namjoon on the other hand is the senior and head of warrior wolves. His duty has been tough as the pack is growing and developing, there comes an increased need for protecting it from any possible danger.

Today is a special day at pack house. Just like 10 years ago the pack house is once again decorated. As the family has the tradition of celebrating the 18th birthday along with the whole pack, it still continues.

It's January 2nd. The young Alpha's birthday. Yeonjun has turned 18 today, that means he'll probably find his mate today.

Yeonjun has grown into beautiful young man. His blue hairs still enhance his beauty and his tall and well-built body giving him cute also intimidating aura.

The young alpha has grown up into a beautiful male making it extremely hard for pack ladies to resist his charms. He has trained himself at his extreme and grown up to be what he always wanted. A strong, responsible and capable to protect his hyung, alpha.