Awakening

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hyung..... HYUNG." Yeonjun came downstair shouting. He looked all the rooms upstairs but couldn't find his brother there.

"Hyung..." he shouted again catching the attention of Luna. She came out of kitchen listening to him and looked at his concerned and worried face.

"What happened?" Luna asked politely. Yeonjun looked at her and went to her.

"Do you know where is hyung?" Yeonjun asked looking around. He was desperate to see his brother.

"No. I'm down here since early morning I didn't saw him out here." Luna said while placing her hand over his shoulder. "Did he left the room?"

           *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jungkook woke up with heavy head. He got alot of pain of in his head. He sat up, his senses were very down today.

As his usual morning when he can hear each and every creature's sound it was low today. He was not listening around. Usually he has to block it but today it was all blocked itself.

He got up and tried to see logic behind it. He closed his eyes to focus but it was all blurry. It took him quite a seconds to realize that his wolf is down today.

He is almost asleep back in his mind. His half self is not conscious. That was unusual, it didn't happened quite often.

He tried to think what could be big enough reason to set his wolf to this state. He left his bed, looked in the mirror and saw his hairs stick here and there, his bed messier then usual.

He left his room without doing his morning routine. He just came out of the room and saw Yeonjun and his mother standing in the living room.

He jolted awake his senses and tried to eavesdrop on them. Soon he was able to hear them loud and clear. His senses started to get clouded.

But not because of his wolf getting asleep again but due to the realization. He was wide awake now when he heard Yeonjun talking to his mother.

"No we went together and i was fast asleep. I don't know when he came back from the washroom, and I don't know when he went to sleep. He was not in the room when i woke up. I couldn't even smell his scent. I-i think he was not in the room for a long time." Jungkook heard Yeonjun's words and then realization hit him.

He remembered what happened last night. Taehyung came to his room, all fresh and he was there to thank him and to apologize to him. That's it, that was all that was decent about last night.

After that what he did was absurd.

"Sorry? What the hell were you thinking?

"J-Jungkook I-I-I'm sorry. I-I don't k-know how i l-lost track b-but Bogum w-was there t-to h-help...."

"You are fucking Omega Taehyung, with no strength. You can't fucking protect yourself, didn't you remembered that? Stop being a burden."

"Leave."

"J-jungkook."

"Leave.."

"Just listen"

"Get out."

"J-jung..."

"GET OUT."

Jungkook dropped on his knees. What did he do. He was so lost in his thinking that he didn't noticed the person standing beside him.