Twing

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was in the football ground when he suddenly started to feel uneasy. He was still not calmed down from that classroom drama but this feeling was a bit highted.

He ignored it and got back to his goal practice. It was not a second later that he felt JK going wild at the back of his mind.

He tried to suppress his wolf but he was not given the satisfaction he wanted infact JK tried to break free.

He was literally so done with his wolf. I mean it became the habit that JK finds his way on him how ever he wants.

It hurts his pride that JK is having more control on him than he has on his wolf. Jungkook was so done. He silenced his wolf.

Suddenly he started to feel suffocated, and he was sure it's not JK. There is something else that is bothering him and JK maybe so he did what he can do best.

He tried to scan the area around but everything was fine. He was unable to understand. Then suddenly it hit him.

Taehyung

Jungkook didn't wasted a minute and again tried to scan his area. He still didn't got anything suspicious.

He has only one thing left to do and that is locating his mate's scent. He closed his eyes and gave full control to his senses. But for the first time it was hard to locate Taehyung's scent.

It was mixed with other strong scents. Scents of Alpha's.

A mare thought was enough to break Jungkook's ego. He abruptly turned and ran to the exit.

He completely ignored the name call of his name. Taehyung was in trouble, probably because of him, so other things don't matter.

He was just able to track the location, but when he reached there his breath got stuck in his throat.

The scene infront of him not only infuriated him but also awaken the beast. JK. Jungkook saw Taehyung trashing in the group of 4 Alpha's.

He know them. A little gang of Choi Min-Ho.

Jungkook didn't wasted any more time and longed to the filthy Alpha who was hovering over his mate. And in next second he was pinned to the ground.

No one dared to stop him or tried to free Min-Ho and that was  a victory for him. He made them realize who has the power and what should be their limits.

But Taehyung stopped him. He was so ready to kill him right then and there. But Taehyung pulled him out of his anger. His shaky voice and trembling hand pulled him out.

He was still angry, this was not enough for him. He gripped Taehyung's arm harshly and dragged him to the car.

He was fuming with anger. So all of the range was taken out on the race paddle of his car. Taehyung tried to speak but he increased the speed causing him to shut up.

One thing was sure that Taehyung was afraid of fast moving car. The look that Jungkook saw on his face was one hell of fear.

Taehyung tried again to say something and lifted his hand but Jungkook gripped it and placed it on the gear and gave it a painful squeeze.

That speed of the car and fearful environment of the car was a bit relaxing for his inner beast. Throughout whole ride Taehyung was silent.

By the time they reach home, Taehyung's hand was red for his strong grip. He let go of his hand and stepped out of his car.