Barbaric

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Morning sunshine." Jungkook yelled kicking the sleeping figure of an alpha on the ground. The other groaned on the hard impact of kick.

Kook think it through.

"I've thought it through. Shut the fuck up if you ain't going to help me."

Kook you do realize....

"I've lived enough with you to realize your potentials JK. And we never have been on same page so it isn't that of an issue for me."

You fucker don't deserve respect, mark my words.

"Oh i know that sir."

Do whatever you want to do.

Before Jungkook could say anything JK already abandoned him. Jungkook do feel guilty for his temperament but he got no one other to show his temperament.

He has the surety that JK isn't going to leave him, at the end of the day they are one body, one soul but others, the matter isn't that simple there, people get offended by words.

You are a fucking fucker. You know that right.

"I very much know that. Thank you."

One day I'll actually leave you.

"I'll wait for that day then." Jungkook can clearly hear his wolf huffing and he gets pure joy by teasing his wolf like that.

"Cut me slack kid, i can put you in your place in no time." Mr. Choi said in hoarse voice.

"Oh I'd love to see you in action Choi."

"Manners kid." And just as the words left his mouth, Jungkook pressed his chained hands under his feet. Mr. Choi groaned.

"Put me in my place please." Jungkook crouched down gripping his chin and looking in into an eye. "Come on make a move."

"Let my hand free and I'll tell you." Despite the beaten up state Mr. Choi was fueling him at his full. A sick plan of escaping he made at night.

"Oh sure. Let's see how skilled are you. Other than back stabbing and hitting below the belt are you really a man or not." Jungkook smirked breaking the chains with his hands.

"You'll regret it." Mr. Choi said glaring at him and massaging his wrists.

"Oh i forgot to close the door." Jungkook gasped dramatically and shook hi head. "Irresponsible me."

"Wrong move Jungkook." Mr. Choi smirked and just like he planed he tried to attack Jungkook and when he held his hands up to defend he tied his hands with a looped rope which was tied at the pole by other end.

Jungkook smirked on Choi's dumbness.

"Fucking bastard." Jungkook yelled, breaking the rope and kicked Choi at his back causing him to hit the door forcefully, locking at by an auto-lock.

"It's closed now." Jungkook smiled like a baby, so innocently like nothing's happening.

Choi dropped to the ground, face first. Jungkook sat down beside him and tich him by the tongue.

"The most respectful and honored person of Blood Moon pack and this condition. Ouch, I'm hurt." Jungkook mocked him. Just in a swift second he gritted his teeth, "maybe you would've done the homework properly. l can hear your filthy thoughts loud and clear."