Defying Truth

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Breakfast went by real quick. Things were still messy between two couples.

Yoongi went out without sparing even a single glance to his mate who was dying for one lovable look from him.

"Take c....." it felt like a wall blocked the signals. Jimin held back the cry to erupt from his mouth, nervously he looked around to see if anyone was looking at him, but thankfully everyone got their own problems.

Jungkook didn't eat much but he played well with the bacon pieces and egg that was in his plate. While standing up he earned a glare from an old beautiful lady.

"I'm not hungry beautiful." He said with a kiss on her cheek. He turned to his father.

"Shall we?" He said while dragging his chair to it's usual position and earned a nod from his father.

Taehyung couldn't do anything other than looking at Jungkook and analyzing his every move but couldn't master the power to speak and this cowardly act made him scold himself and feel small in shame.

When he got back to his senses after hearing someone yelling his name, everyone was already gone. Yeonjun turned him around.

"Where are you lost? What happened?"

"Nothing." 

"I was saying! Can i skip the training today please?"

"Why?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Han Sung said he found a pretty cool place around the pack house boundaries, he said the green part is so beautiful there, i wanted to go see it as Fennec also wants to run around a bit. Please I'll take care of myself and will be home soon." Yeonjun pleaded.

"You know it's ...."

"I do and I promise I'll take care of my self and on a single suspicion I'll be back home. Please Han Sung  hardly ask for anything.

"Choi Yeonjun, aren't you being too old? You yourself are just 7."

"But he is 6 a year smaller than me just like Bennie. Please let me go just this once and I'll never ask you again."

"Yeah and you want me to believe that. You'll have another wish to accomplish and you'll be back here maybe tomorrow."

"Hyung you know I'm strong to my words."

"Yeah Yeah. Go strong man." Taehyung pushed and Yeonjun ran away happily saying 'i love you' echoing the whole pack house.

Jungkook walked to his father's office trailing behind his father with a blank mind. He just was present in the moment and mind void of any thought.

"Sit down." Head Alpha said while going to his own chair and Jungkook sat across the table.

"Pa everything alright?" Jungkook asked watching his father fiddling with his fingers.

"Um....uhh.... Yeah." Head Alpha replied.

"Clearly it's not. What happened?"

"Where were you last night?" He changed the topic.

"That's not important. Important is what is troubling you?"

"Do you...... i mean is it true that you were there?"

"Yes."  Jungkook knew what head Alpha was talking about and he himself don't see a problem in being With his father.

"Jung-Jun..."

"I said that's not important. What is troubling you Pa?"

"I want to tell you something..... but i need you to be calm and listen to me."