Vulnerable

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"It won't be a problem right?" Soobin asked. He came but was hell nervous now. He has only heard stories about the Head Alpha of the Blood Moon pack and he just heard he is one hell of a jerk.

"Don't worry Soobin, your are with me and I assured your safety to your Jin hyung. I will stay there by your side." Namjoon replied.

They were near the pack house when Namjoon alerted Soobin and then they crossed the boundary.

"Ohooo Namjoon my friend. It's so good to see you." One of the guard said and they hugged while greeting.

"It's good to see you Sehun." Namjoon replied with a formal smile.

"Hello." Sehun extended his hand to little Soobin who shake hands with him.

"Hi." He replied. Sehun cooed at his cuteness.

"Who is this cute little man with you Namjoon?" Sehun asked while pinching Soobin's cheek.

"He is Soobin, he came with me. He is here to visit his friend Yeonjun and Taehyung." Namjoon said.

"Oh welcome cutie." Sehun said and made way for them to enter. He opened the door and they both went inside.

"See i told you no one will say anything to you. Stay there as much as you want. Just tell me when you are ready to go back." Namjoon said by patting Younger's back slowly.

He took him inside and instructed about Yeonjun's room. As they reached living room Soobin was talking to Namjoon, but Yeonjun saw them from the dining table and was quick to run towards his best friend.

"Soobin~" he yelled and ran towards his friend. Soobin's attention also diverted toward him and he also squealed.

He opened his arms and Yeonjun ran into his arms. He held him tight and close to himself but soon started to panic when he heard muffled sobs.

Yeonjun was overwhelmed by his friends presence. Suddenly a presence of someone dear was so emotional for him. He lost control over his emotions and started crying.

"Yeonnie what happened?" Soobin panicked. Soobin is younger than  Yeonjun but Soobin always took care of him like he is the elder one.

Yeonjun didn't say anything but just hugged his friend more tightly. Soobin kept on caressing his back but Yeonjun was far from calming down.

"Take him to his room and stay with him." Beakhyun said as he knows better why Yeonjun was getting emotional.

"But what happened to him." He asked to the cook. The other just lowered his eyes and another sob disturbed their conversation.

"Yeoonie what happened please tell me. Are you hurt?" He asked and Yeonjun just nodded.

"Let's go to your room and talk hmm. Is it okay?" He said and Yeonjun again nodded. He didn't broke the hug and kept on walking slowly upstairs to Yeonjun's room.

As he get there he made Yeonjun sit on the bed and went back to lock the door.

"What happened Yeonnie talk to me." Soobin again said panic clear in his voice and Yeonjun again broke down into tears. He was quick to hug his friend.

"H-Hyung left me Bennie. He just left. I'm all alone once again. He didn't come back since last whole week. H-He..... I don't want to be alone Bennie..... I'm... I'm scared Binne." He hiccuped.

"Don't say that Yeonnie I'm right here. I'm always here. Stop crying we'll find hyung together hmm?" Soobin tried to act as cool as he can no matter how panicked he was from inside. Taehyung was not just Yeonjun's brother he was much more important to Soobin also.