Grief

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Mama's here baby, stop crying." Jimin said as soon as he saw Taehyung bringing milk bottle for the baby girl.

"Awww...Did uncle Jimin made my moon flower cry?" Taehyung carried his daughter in his arms to feed her.

"She is very patient but when she is hungry...."

"She is just like her Pa, impulsive." Taehyung laughed cutting Jimin.

"Sure she is. She was so calm and as soon as she saw you....she just....oh i love this bundle of love." Jimin kissed her cheeks.

"Don't touch her when she is drinking milk. She can literally fight you." Taehyung laughed again as he saw how Niara scrunched her nose and tried to push Jimin away.

"Sure as hell she is True Blood's daughter." Jimin commented as he saw how she was clinging to his father.

"I'm so happy. I've seen you all these years you have always wanted kids and wanted to be..... everything is finally settled." Jimin said looking at his friend whose eyes were settled on his daughter.

"Yeah, I'm happy too. Everything is fine now. Everyone's happy." Taehyung replied.

"I wish i could give Yoongi a child too. Yoongi love children but......I'm a Beta and...."

"You can adopt one Jimin, there are thousands of children who have no one, you can be their parent. They need you as much as you need a child." Taehyung said lowering his voice as Niara was falling asleep.

Jimin looked at his friend and his gaze just stayed stuck to his face. He might have not noticed the sadness if he didn't know Taehyung but the clear tone of sadness was so clear in his voice.

"Tae I didn't mean to hurt you.....i just..."

"I'm not hurt Jimin, I'm just telling you, yes from my life experience i might say but it's true. You have everything and you can change a child's life. Talk it out with Yoongi hyung, in the end it should be both of you whose decision matters so i was just telling you."

"You are right Tae, you are totally right. I'll talk to Yoongi, I'm sure Minnie isn't going to deny it. He was so happy for you and Jungkook." Jimin said happily.

"That's so good to hear. And like this Niara will also have her elder brother or sister." Taehyung kissed her daughter who was fast asleep.

"Tae." Jimin called and the called man looked at him. "What do you think will happen to Luna?"

"I don't know, but I'm scared if she couldn't make it, Jungkook and Yoongi hyung will be hurt beyond repair. Jungkook isn't properly over Head Alpha's death." Taehyung replied. He know how Jungkook is coping up with Head Alpha's death and he won't be in much good state.

"Yeah, Yoongi don't say it but he is very, very scared. He went totally silent. You haven't seen him, ever since Jungkook told him, he just.....I've seen countless times crying himself to sleep. I just pray noting bad happens." Jimin told sadly.

"Me too." Taehyung agreed.

Both friends were totally unaware of the storm that just struck the pack house.

Taehyung was alone in the room when suddenly Jimin came and both friends just talked and spent time with each other.

"Hyungie." Taehyung turned to see Yeonjun standing by the door.

"Jun, come in. Niara just fell asleep again. You are late again." Taehyung chuckled. But Yeonjun didn't move a bit away from the door.

"Hyungie.....Lu.....i need you..."