Embrace

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook doesn't have the courage to go inside. He feel weak at his legs and his body seems to be frozen to the ground.

"DADA." A sudden voice ringed in his ears.

"Baby..." he whispered.......trying hard to control his tears.

"Have you ever saw the universe inside you? It's more beautiful. I just want to learn more about it. I want to study more...." it was mare a dream but Jungkook felt the bond, he felt each and every emotion.

"I'm sorry...." He gripped the shirt over his shirt tightly, trying to have a hold on his emotions. He cannot face Taehyung in such condition.

It took him a good fifteen minutes to get back to normal and walk upto the door to go inside. There is no one around. Yoongi and grandma left right after telling him to have a private time with his mate.

With a small creek he went inside and trying his best not to make any noise, a slight moment can trigger something and he is in no state to handle a distress omega right now.

He saw Taehyung lying on the bed with his back to the door and he is still, not moving, may be he is asleep.

He is hurt.

"I know."

Will you be able to console him?

"I can."

If you need my help, I'm just a breath away.

"I know."

You gotta be strong for him kook. You need to be strong.

"I c-can't.... Not right now. It's hard."

It's hard but not impossible.

"Easy said then done."

You can do it.

Jungkook walked upto the bed with his wolf backing him off.

"T-Tae..." he called but it was silent. He peeked from above and saw Taehyung sleeping. His mind is awfully silent. Jungkook can't even hear his single thought.

He walked to the other side and sat right infront of Taehyung. He took his hand in his own hand and sandwiched it with his other one.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered. "I'm sorry. I couldn't save him, I couldn't even save you." A tear left his eye.

"You put your faith in our bond for so long and what did i do? I couldn't even protect you. I couldn't even.... I'm really sorry." A sob made his way out.

"You deserve better than me Tae. You deserve much better." He wiped the tears.

"You know today i had a dream. We were happy, we were so happy Tae. You, Me and Haneul. Our son. Mine and yours. He was so cute, small button nose just like yours and lips just like mine." A small chuckle made his way out.

"His upper lip was small and his lower lip was round but little bigger than the upper one. Bread cheeks just like you. Big doe eyes and he was a brunet. Just like you. He was a 90% sketch of you. We were so happy.  He was a complete fluff ball. Our happy world. He was so clever and intelligent. He was our biggest treasure......" a new stream of tears started to flow from his eyes.

"We lost him. We lost our Alpha boy. Our Hannie." Jungkook said trying to silent his sobs. A single tear left Taehyung's eyes making his way down to his ear and got absorbed in the pillow.