Promise

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"How long are we staying there hyung?" Yeonjun asked looking at his brother who seem to be in another universe.

"Hyung." He called again but Taehyung didn't seem to notice him.

"Hyunggg." He shakes his figure.

"Huhh? What happened?"

"Earth to you hyung. I said how long are we going to stay there." This time Namjoon and Hoseok also got attentive.

"Two days Yeonnie. We'll celebrate Taehyung's birthday there." Namjoon whipped his head toward Taehyung on Hoseok's words.

"Tomorrow is your birthday?" He asked eyes wide.

"We'll be coming back by tonight." Taehyung replied clearly ignoring Namjoon's question.

"But Tae you said..." Hoseok stopped talking when a shine of tears got visible in Taehyung's eyes.

"Hyung." Yeonjun scouted close to him and held his arm dragging him a little lower to reach his ear.

"Communication is very important, you always says that right." He whispered and gave his brother a sweetest smile, wiping the tears. Taehyung closed his eyes for a while.

Communication is very very important.

"We'll celebrate it together then." Namjoon said and side hugged Taehyung giving him a best dimple smile.

"We'll be back by evening okay." Yeonjun asked Hoseok who nodded knowing that there must have been something really big happened otherwise Taehyung would never be like that. He always loved and insisted to spend more time there.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Up up now big guy." Jungkook flipped giving him his back while rolling his eyes.

"You are the last person i wanna see right now Jack." Jungkook said his back still facing Jackson.

"Brat." Jackson gave him a good fucking kick over his lower back.

"Jackass."

"Fuck you Jeon." Jackson jumped over him landing right over his shoulder making Jungkook groan.

"Get off of me Jack." Jungkook pushed him and Jackson landed on the other side of bed. With a slight settlement be was now lying down beside Jungkook.

"Go the fuck away Jack." Jungkook again flipped his back again again facing Jackson.

"You don't need to hide yourself Kook. I know what's troubling you." Jackson said nudging his shoulder. He know Jungkookis stressed.

"Stop pocking me."

"Stop ignoring me."

"Go away Jack. Leave me alone." Jungkook said irritated.

"You know you can tell me anything. I'm all ears." Jackson stood up from the bed and walked upto Jungkook, bending down on his one knee, right at Jungkook's level.

"What happened?" He asked again, voice serious but soft.

"Nothing." Before Jungkook can flip again, Jackson held his shoulder making him stay on his place.

"What happened?" He asked again.

Jungkook kept looking at him. Right now he wants this more than anything. A person who will sit beside him, listen to him and will understand him. He wanted Taehyung to be that person but he himself decided to keep distance.