Remorse

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

" TAEHYUNG." Jungkook's voice got mixed with JK and in mare second his clothes were torn and there stands a huge majestic black wolf with shiny golden eyes on full display.

"What happened?" Grandma asked through a link.

"Step aside." Jungkook said.

"Tell me how is he...." Grandma said again while blocking his way.

"Step aside." Jungkook growled in alpha voice eyes shining more bright and there he ran outside the mansion.

Being an omega Grandma got aside and saw how vigorously Jungkook ran outside. It was clear something not so good is detected by him.

He couldn't notice anything around him, the only thing in his mind was the vision of Taehyung. His pace was way too much from normal.

He stoped dead in track as his eyes landed on the Onega.

There laid a white omega with his one leg drenched in blood and few bite and cut marks over his body and beside him is a brown wolf might be beta.

Jungkook felt guilt running down on his body. The black wolf whimper seeing the bloody white fur and he felt scared seeing Taehyung lying so lifeless on the ground.

He howled in pain, a howl that echoed through the forest that clearly indicated the pain he felt at that moment.

The black wolf ran toward the tree by the water fall and quickly stood over the curled up body of Omega, possessing the godly creature on the ground.

He growled at the dead brown wolf and looked down at the body of omega one last time before licking the blood from his leg.

"T-Taehyung.."

V

"Wake up Taehyung..." Jungkook asked again with his voice shivering, shivering out of guilt and fear. Fear that is still unknown to him.

I command you V, open your eyes...... now.

The omega still laid there unconscious. The situation was getting worse and both of them don't know what to do. They tried all they could but it didn't helped at all.

"Why isn't he waking up?"

I don't know okay.

"You should've controlled yourself."

Don't give me this crap, you were pissed as much as i was.

"But i still didn't..."

Ohh no no no don't play innocent now Jeon.

"JK."

Later..... now is not the time.

"What should we do?"

The only thing that's left.....

"No but you..."

I know enough

With that Jungkook held his paw up and put it on Omega's head. His eyes shined bright golden and a faint blue aura filled the under of his paw over Omega's head.

JK closed his eyes and he saw the flashes of some event. He tried hard to focus and then the flashes became more stable and were in a flow.

Flash:

The dark night and an the only thing he see is the wide forest. He is running. Taehyung is running.