Dread

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook in his room. He was anxious and felt an overwhelming fear building inside him. These feelings doesn't belong to him, that means they belong to his beloved mate.

And following his condition, simple stressor gives him headache. So the feeling of his mate being sad and worried makes him even more sensitive.

He can't stand this situation anymore. He needs to know where is Jungkook and what happened. It's already been 4 hours. What happened to cause his mate such stress.

He pulled himself out of bed, he was ready to go out when the door open revealing a disheveled self of Jungkook. He gasped as Jungkook came inside dragging his feet and pulling forward his whole body.

"Koo." Taehyung was quick to stand up. He hardly kept himself from stumbling, he ran forward to hold Jungkook.

"W-What happened?" Taehyung said as he felt Jungkook losing control of his body. His worries for his mate increased. What happened? They were so happy, he saw Jungkook smiling so much so what the hell happened now.

"Kookie. Talk to me love. I'm feeling this hurt and fear. Tell me what happened?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook opened his eyes, they were bloodshot and swollen. Clear indication that he has been crying. Taehyung felt even more scared. What can it be?

"Am i not worth loving? Worthy of anyone's attachment Taehyung?" Jungkook asked breaking the hug. He stepped back a bit. He lifted his eyes up to see his mate.

"Don't say that. You are worth the love of this whole world. You deserve every happiness of this world." Taehyung held his hands, kissing his knuckles.

He has never seen Jungkook looking down at himself like this before. He witnessed many breakdowns but never in his life had he felt such condition.

"I'm not." Jungkook whispered. "Whoever i love, leaves so early." Jungkook's eyes lifted a bit, new set of tears settling in his eyes. "You will leave me too?"

"No.....I'll never. Don't say that" Taehyung don't know what happened, it's just that he doesn't want Jungkook to think anything bad or get hurt. He doesn't want Jungkook to cry. That's is the most vulnerable feeling and Taehyung doesn't want Jungkook to feel it.

"I'm tired." Jungkook said closing his eyes. "You know you get tired early when you don't have any support with you."

"What happened Koo. You wanna talk about it?" Taehyung asked cupping his face.

Jungkook saw his eyes showing light shade of blue, the meaning this isn't only Taehyung anymore. If the condition was not this he might have been the happiest person, he would've jumped in joy.

Afterall his baby showed herself for the first time to him. His daughter came to talk to her father.

"Talk to me Koo." Taehyung said again.

"Maa, she is.....she is dying Taehyung. Sh-she will leave me. I-I don't.....you said I won't loose anymore people. But she is...."

"Take a breathe. Calm down. Come here." Taehyung made him sit on the bed. He took the chair and dragged it in front of him. "You were with her?"

"Yes." Jungkook replied.

"Wasn't it meant to happen? She needs her soulmate Koo. Don't you wanna see her happy and free of pain? She'll be happy just like before." Taehyung asked him with a faint smile as his hands assured him with that he is here for him.

"Bu-But I'll be...."

"She will be here, with you always." Taehyung said placing a hand at Jungkook's heart. "She'll always be with you."