Mated

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"We should get going Minnie." Jimin said as it's been two hour and Yoongi can't decide what to wear. Jimin has helped the workers in decoration, helped Beakhyun prepare the food and even dressed his daughter in the mean time but Yoongi is still finding it hard to decide what suit he should wear among all four suits.

"We should, help me what should i wear first?" Yoongi replied same as he is doing since last two hours.

"You are old now Minnie, wear anything that you like. No one is watching you today. Come on" Jimin replied a bit annoyed. He was ready and Yoongi isn't even letting him to go outside.

There could be thousands of works that might need his assistance but he is bound here in the room with Yoongi.

"What the hell? Why did you say that? I might be old but it's a special day, alot of people have come to see....."

"Yeonjun. They have came to see Yeonjun, it's his important day. For Goddess's sake hurry up." Jimin took one of the black suit and pushed it to Yoongi's chest.

"Wow. Why didn't i see that earlier! That's the perfect choice. See i knew it you'll help me." Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek and ran back to washroom to get changed. Jimin can swear that ever since the have adopted the daughter, Yoongi became a child.

He can swear that his daughter is much more sensible than her father.

"I'm going out. Now be on time." Jimin yelled and left the room after Yoongi replied in a muffled 'okay'.

Jimin came out to see alot of people have arrived and it's 11:30. Soon the ceremony will start. He went downstairs to see where can he help.

"Oh my Goddess Jimin, where were you? I've been looking for you all over." Taehyung stopped him. He was definitely huffing indicating that he really was looking for him.

"I'm sorry. I was dressing the baby Yoongi up. He was confused about what should he wear." Jimin told Taehyung the truth. The Omega burst into laughter.

"I just love how these brothers are so childish at home and so mature in the battle field." Taehyung replied.

"Jungkook too?" Jimin was shocked.

"Yeah. He was insisting to wear the same color suit as Jinsoo." Taehyung laughed.

"Black?" Jimin guessed with rolling his eyes.

"Correct." Both friends started laughing. It's been years but the friendship and the frankness stayed the same. And they both love it.

"Well if it isn't the poor mateless alpha huh?" Jungkook laughed looking at his friend.

"Don't provoke me, i can tear you to shreds standing right here." Jackson said irritated.

"Huh, come on i dare you then. Try it." Jungkook said rolling his arms around his chest. Jungkook very much know that Jackson will do it without thinking. This  triggers Jackson more than anything.

"I'm not here for you, get out of my way." Jackson said annoyed, tried to push him off his way. Jungkook burst into laughter.

"Come on. You'll be the legend in history. You have many other qualities, fuck it if you can't find a mate, who cares...." Jungkook stopped. He saw how Jackson glared at him.

"You know what, fuck you." Jackson can't do anything else. He love Jungkook, they been together for so many years now. He love his kids too but one thing that he gets sad about is that he is above 30 now but still couldn't find a potential mate for him, as in Moon Goddess haven't written for him.