Lost and Found

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

A small sniffing was filling the empty cave. The short opening of the cave showed a dull yellow light illuminating the cave means someone is inside.

"Pa." A weak voice sounded. Another sniffle and a cry broke out.

"I don't know what to do." A true blood cried out. His mind was a mess, a fucking bog of thoughts in which he keep getting trapped.

From looking at the him, he cannot be called A True Blood, a beast, he looked more like a child a toddler who got lost.

"Pa........ I'm scared." He cried out again and once again dropped his head in the foot of a tomb stone, beside the two fresh white roses.

"You said I'll find peace one day! How far is that day?" The desperation and frustration was not hidden. He felt tired.

"Your Jungkookie is tired Pa, he needs you." Came a voice that can't be recognized as Jungkook's or as True Blood's.

Then silence filled the cave. It's been 4 hours since he is here, ever since he dropped Taehyung in his room and a dispute with Yeonjun he ran out of the house. The air in the house suffocate him.

And just like that crying for 4 hours continues made him drift to sleep while hugging the tomb stone.

My Dear Pa is sleeping here
He loves me just like I love him
I'm his bunny boy.
He is my Papa Alpha.

The tomb stone was not actually a stone, it was a tree log a big piece of wood that was planted at the head of a grave, a muddy grave and these were the words that were being engraved on that wood.

Just like a ten year old Jungkook slept hugging that wood with tear strained face and limp body.

        *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Hyung are you okay?" Yeonjun said, he's been waiting for this since yesterday. Jungkook didn't let him even get near to his brother but now Jungkook is gone leaving his brother all alone. He actually hate this mate bond thing. History repeats itself.

"Jun I'm okay. Where is Jennie noona?" Taehyung asked hugging his brother. He felt like the burden he always had was now lifted, he felt light he felt fresh.

"She is down in the living room with Bacon." Yeonjun said unknown of the happiness and sadness his brother felt.

"C-can you help me...... can you take me out there." Taehyung asked clearly knowing that his legs will betray him.

"I promised to protect you that I wasn't able to keep but I'll be your side always hyung. I promise." Yeonjun said helping Taehyung to get up and walk out of the room.

They can hear  everyone laughing and chanting. Taehyung wanted sit with them and talk and laugh. He wants to meet his brother so much, much more than ever.

"B-Bacon." Taehyung called weakly. The said boy turned and looked at him. He couldn't hold himself and ran to hug his brother.

"TaeTae." Beakhyun ran and hugged him. He had thousands of questions when first he saw Taehyung and all these flashes and pain started. The way he felt so close to him meant alot to him but there was always a question there that who is he?

"B-Bacon i missed you." Taehyung cried, Beakhyun can feel his shirt getting soaked with tears. "I knew..... i knew you'll be okay."