Surprise

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Taehyungie." Jin came running and hugged the omega. He can't believe he is actually watching him after so long.

"Oh it's been so long." He hugged him again. "How are you?"

"I'm fine hyung." Taehyung said with a small smile. "How are you?"

Jin can sense something is off but he didn't press because if Taehyung wanted he would've told him. "Oh I'm totally fine. How is Jungkook? Jun called in the morning saying he need Hobi."

"Yeah he fainted but he is okay now. Jinnie hyung you know Jungkook hyung is so strong. He i mean he can fight so well and he.... I mean he is just soo good." Yeonjun jumped to hug Jin.

"Okay okay someone is very impressed." Hobi teased him.

"Ofcourse I'm impressed. He killed Mr. Choi and what for? For making hyung happy. You know it was Choi who poisoned them and just like he killed both his son to teach them a lesson he killed Choi. I mean okay i way angry at him but he is supper cool. I really want to be like him." Yeonjun was undeniably fanboying him.

"Okay okay stop talking now. We got very little time already. We need to...."

"Taehyungie Oppa..... Yeonnie." They all turned to the voice to see a small girl standing by the door with a big small over her face and she was running towards Taehyung.

"Oppa i missed you." She hugged Taehyung when he was over his knees infront of her. Taehyung gave her a small peck on her forehead and sat her in his lap.

"Oppa why didn't you come to meet me earlier. I was waiting for you." She pouted and then turned to Namjoon.

"You said you'll bring them right next day, see it's been too many days. I'm not making you a bread jam now." She glared at him with an angry pout but she looked so cute.

Namjoon came forward and also bent over his knees and sat infront of her. "Dimple uncle is sorry love. It's all your Taehyungie Oppa's fault. He was busy."

Taehyung looked at him with betrayed expression. "I..."

"I'm not talking to you Oppa." She hurriedly jumped off of his lap and ran toward Yeonjun and grabbed his hand. "Come on Soobin Oppa is waiting for you."

They both ran out of the room and Taehyung gave a good punch to Namjoon's chest. "Liar."

"What I'm not lying to you. Didn't i ask Yeonjun to call you? You said you'll come some other time but you really didn't come." Namjoon said sitting beside Jin.

"Guys he is lying. He didn't tell Yeonjun that he is calling me for this." Taehyung tried to prove himself innocent.

"Jonnie stop troubling my baby. Come here Taehyung. Tell me how have you been." Jin made a grabby hnds and Taehyung stood up from the ground and walked toward him.

"I was okay. You say what happened here? Anything new?" He looked around and smirked. "Did he find his mate? Or is still mateless."

"Oh don't underestimate him, he found a mate and you won't believe she is so beautiful. She is so caring and everyone in the orphanage loves her."

"Oh my God. Hobi hyung and you didn't tell me. Now who is being paranoid huh? I just went for 2-3 months and you..... you started hiding things from me. You hid such big news from me." Taehyung said hurt clear on his face.

"Stop it drama queen. You also didn't tell me that you were pregnant and all that happened to you. So don't give me this crap." Hobi was equally hurt.