Crumbled Truth

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hyung do you not love me!" Yeonjun has been over his tail since morning.

"Oh no no no Yeonjun-ssi you don't do that." Taehyung turned to his brother. "Don't you dare use that emotional blackmailing."

"It's not a blackmailing, I'm actually hurt." Yeonjun did that thing he often do, pinched his nose bridge and close shut his eyes but his other hand the fingers were crossed.

"Ahhn when you get hurt, you don't do that." Taehyung pulled his other hand and un-crossed his fingers.

"Ahhh Hyung please." Yeonjun frustratedly yelled.

"Mr. Choi Yeonjun, you better keep your voice down and sit down." Taehyung said and pulled his brother. "We have got things to discuss."

"What things?"

"As much as I remember, you once told me you had a crush on someone! Well care to share?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Ummmm...." Yeonjun became red in no time, his cheeks painted with red tint and face down he tried his best to hide the sudden blow of emotions.

"Ohoo so things have gotten too far i guess." Taehyung said holding his brother's face and said. "Start talking mister."

"T-there is nothing to talk."

"There definitely is. Speak up."

"Hyung I promise...."

"Don't make a false promise. Tell me."

"....."

"Mr. Choi Yeonjun."

"Hyung~"

"Name."

"Bennie." Yeonjun hurriedly put both hands on his mouth and shook his head.

"What? Soobin?" Taehyung repeated with wide eyes.

"Don't be angry please."

"How old are you?" Taehyung asked.

"Please don't get mad."Yeonjun said and crawled close to his brother.

"How old are you?" Taehyung repeated the question.

"S-seven."

"Do you even know what crush means?"

"I-I do."

"Ahumm enlighten me please!"

"It means you like someone so much and wants to be with them."

"You like me and wants to be with me, do you have crush on me?" Taehyung asked.

"Eww you are my brother hyung, having these feelings outside the family bond is called crush."

"Who is teaching you this?" Taehyung asked eyes wide and mouth agap.

"I'm not a kid anymore."

"Yeah, come here let me tell you." Taehyung ran behind his brother but Yeonjun was fast to bodge.

Jungkook has been lying there alone on the bed, it's been 3 hours since lunch and everyone visited him except Taehyung and Yeonjun.

He can hear them and a faint smile crept on his face when he heard Yeonjun. He felt proud of himself cz he was the one who told Yeonjun about it. Yeonjun once told him that he named this relationship.

"That's my boy." He muttered and chuckled.

It's yet to find  whether it's boy or a girl.