Father's Protection

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Do something please." Taehyung whispered before fainting. His hand on his heart and the other tightly holding Jungkook's.

Everyone in the pack was worried for Head Alpha's children. They were praying for them as they must be safe wherever they will be.

Jimin was feeling guilty, as it was his responsibility to take care of kids but he failed. As told earlier Jimin is more motherly than Taehyung cz of his daughter and he isn't handling this matter too well.

Yoongi was not there as he took Grandma back to her room. He didn't know anything happening outside. It was a big crowd today at the pack voices so he thought these voices must be from the mating ceremony.

"Take him to his room and stay with him." Jungkook spoke up. He was holding Taehyung's hand and he saw right through his self what Taehyung was feeling.

Damn it broke him, the fear Taehyung was feeling was like no other threat that the Blood Moon Pack ever faced.

"Jack." Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"Right here." Jackson stood beside him. Jungkook didn't say much but he nodded. He was happy to have his friends and family beside him.

"I'm also coming with you." Yeonjun stood by his other side.

"You should......."

"I'm an adult now please. And Jinsoo and Niara are my loved ones too. You can't force me to stay back please." Yeonjun whined. He looked over to Soobin and he can tell that Soobin was proud of him. Soobin has always been a selfless guy so watching his mate volunteering for a war was a proud moment for him and he will support him. 'Pack above you' was what he learned over his whole life so be it.

"Fine." Jungkook didn't argue. He don't know the threat so increased numbers can be beneficial. Jungkook stood in the center of hall waiting for anything to catch up.

He was also a father now, before running into the battle field he has to make sure that things stay right. He waited for anything, his wolf picking the sent or anything of his children so he can go save them.

"Kook." Jungkook felt a wave pf relief washing over his body. As much as he was strong, the thought of his children in danger was enough to make him weak. He knew that if he got 10 friends then he also got 40 enemies. His kids shouldn't be the one who should pay the price for his doings.

"Hyung." Jungkook walked up to Yoongi and held his hands. "Jinsoo and Niara are missing."

"What?" Yoongi didn't miss the guilt and sadness in Jungkook's voice. He can understand that, he saw how much Jungkook care for his children. "Did you get anything?"

"No. Even JK isn't picking their scents up, not even the glimpse." Jungkook almost whispered.

Jimin has already dismiss the party and apologized to everyone for this delay. Everyone understood the concern and left without making a fuss.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jinsoo and Niara just stepped out of pack boundaries. Jinsoo was very attentive for the fact that no one see them at this hour of night.

He has always heard his elder friends saying that playing by the waterfall at night is so much fun. The only point Jinsoo missed here is that they are adults, they can handle themselves but he still is a baby and needs protection.

"Jinie-ah Mommy and Pa will be so angry." Niara said in a small voice. She is an Omega and everything effects her more than Jinsoo.

"Don't worry noona, I'm here, I'll protect you." Jinsoo said holding her hand. "We have to shift now, the ground is a long way from here, we can't reach there, walking."