Decision

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Don't worry I'll help you"

"Why? I-i mean why would anybody be bothered by him being an Alpha and staying here? Thousands of alphas stay in orphanages, that's quite normal!" Yoongi interrupted.

"It's not." Taehyung snapped at the shorter male who seem to flinch seeing an omega being this confident infront of three alpha's actually two alpha's and one true-blood.

He got the guts, I'll give him that.

"Shut up suga" Yoongi tried to stay normal when his wolf was being over.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook was just standing there eyeing the boy who was holding his brother like he will fly away if he let him go.

"According to rules of Crescent Moon  pack, No Alpha can stay in an orphanage. It is believed that Alpha's are strong so they can manage their living, orphanages are just for Betas and Omegas." Jin explained followed with a sign.

"Are you kidding me, he is just a kid. You cannot kick him out just like that." Jungkook finally spoke seeing the anxiousness of the certain brunette.

"We don't have a choice. The head Alpha is an asshole, we can't deny his orders." Hoseok said coming inside the room.

"I can take...."

"Kook a word please." Yoongi shouted cutting younger off. Jungkook just nodded.

"Excuse me." With that both Alpha's left the room.

"I can't let him go hyung. He will die. He just 7. Can't we do anything to prevent this?" Taehyung helplessly said tears beaming from his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung-ah. Head Alpha will never allow it but don't worry I'll try to talk to my friend he can take care of Yeonjun, he is an Alpha himself." Jin tried to calm the omega but it didn't worked.

"No, I'll never let him be separate from me. He is my responsibility, no matter what he will stay with me. If not then I'll take him from here. I'm old enough to earn for both of us" these words sent all of them to silence. Jin felt hurt listening to this, he blamed himself for not being able to take good care of these two.

"What are you doing  Kook?" Yoongi let go of younger's hand as they walk away from the room.

"What? I'm just trying to help. " Jungkook said.

"Help? How so?" Said Yoongi.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook frowned listening to his brother.

"How are you going to help them?" Yoongi's voice was hard.

"By taking them to our pack." Jungkook didn't made it a big deal but for Yoongi it was.

"You cannot just force somebody to change their pack! Its their pack, their house kook" Yoongi tried to stay calm as much as he can seeing his brother's dumb behavior.

"I'm not forcing them. I'll just suggest it, of course the last decision depends on him." Said Jungkook.

"And what if he denied?" Yoongi said looking directly in younger's eyes.

"Then I'll take his brother under my care." Jungkook saw the raised eyebrows of other.

"What? You really think leaving him here will be a good idea. He is just a kid dude, an Alpha kid. Do you really think an omega can take care of him. Even if he is just a kid his wolf is strong even stronger than that Omega. You cannot risk two lives for the sake of rules" Jungkook tried to prove his point at best.