Divulge

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I'll be outside." Jungkook finally walked away. The silence of Taehyung made him sour. Though he heard Taehyung's thoughts but wards that are spoken are more powerful than thoughts.

"W...." Taehyung stopped. Jungkook halted on the mare breath.

"You want something?" Taehyung was shocked. Do Jungkook pay this much attention to him?

"W-water." He replied lowering his head. This atmosphere is heavy. Very heavy for him.

"I'll get it for you." Jungkook didn't wait any longer and left the room. Hands tightly holding the inner of his trousers pocket, almost fisted but not out of rage, out of pure sadness.

He made his way to the kitchen. After what happened he took an oath to check each and every thing that will go to Taehyung.

"What have i thrown myself into." Ahro muttered, tears welling in her eyes watching his only son being watched by six hacks, six men of Choi.

One of them looked at her and smirked. She darted her eyes and turned again. The longer she will hold her tongue the safer is her son.

She cut the veggies and put the pot on the stove to cook lunch.

"Noona." Her heart hammered in her chest. She clutched the pot by both sides tightly. The figure soon revealed himself.

"Noona i want a water bottle. Is there any in the fridge?" Jungkook asked her. Standing by the opposite side of the shelf.

She didn't say anything just longed toward the fridge to get water. Jungkook leaned against the outer shelf.

"Where is Beck?" Jungkook asked.

"D-Don't know...." The bottle slipped from her trembling hands. Jungkook was quick to stand by her side.

She tensed fearing that maybe the blocker didn't work properly and Jungkook will get her scent in no time.

"Nonna careful."he pulled her out and made her sit on the chair. "Are you alright?"

She was so pale, hands trembling and forehead drenched with the cold sweat.

"I-I'm fine." She replied.

"Why don't you look fine then?" He asked.

"Water." She handed him the water bottle. Jungkook sensed something off with her.

He took the water bottle, placed it on the kitchen counter and turned towards her. She was crying by now, making full effort to hold back her sobs.

"Noona what's troubling you? You know you can talk to me whenever you want and whatever you want to talk." He held her hand securely. The mare action made her burst into tears. She looked outside the window and saw one of Choi's man standing too close to Yeonjun and Hun sang.

She looked back at calm and soothing eyes of Jungkook. That was all she needed right now. If she can protect Han Sung, she'll do anything.

"Ju-Jungkook-ssi." She mind-linked him in a small voice. "I'm sorry."

Jungkook felt a tight squeeze on his hand and his mind's walls were pushed by someone or something to open up. He gave excess.

It was no secret in Blood Moon pack that how powerful Jungkook's wolf is. He has the power that no one ever thought about. A true leader indeed.

Ahro let her mind open to Jungkook. He can foresee her all of it. She knew she'll get punished for that but Hun Sang will be protected, she is more than okay with it. After all that's what parent's do. They make sacrifices for their children.