Back to you

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"You wanna go home?" Taehyung asked softly, Jungkook still lying in his lap, eye close and frown gone.

"No, not yet." Jungkook replied.

"They must be worried." Taehyung said again.

"There is no one looking for me there, not anymore." He replied and hugged Taehyung's hand more with a small kiss on his arm. "I want to be here, with the two people i love the most."

"We are always with you, here or any where in the world." Taehyung smiled, "and don't say nonsense, you know all of them love you."

"I don't wanna go home Tae."

"Kookie, Grandma will be worried for you. Yoongi hyung will be looking for you, they......"

"She knows why I'm here."

"I'm sorry." Taehyung replied and smiled.

"Don't be. It's just that among all these years i just can't get that his half..... half bitten body out of my mind. I was so young and...."

"And you aren't forced to be rough with yourself. Just let others in so that they can help you."

"People aren't nice, I learned it the hard way."

"Not all but some are."

"That some are very few." Jungkook replied eye not opening.

"I won't argue on that."

"Tae." Jungkook said calmly.

"Yeah."

"I've never asked you anything about you, actually I don't know you really." Jungkook looked up to him.

"I don't have anything so worth telling you." Taehyung replied looking down at him with a sad smile. "I was so young when i became an orphan."

"What was it's like, i mean your parents?"

"They were the best in the world. I was a lucky kid to have them. I was youngest, weakest, sensitive and like father always said blessed." Taehyung chuckled. "Bacon was my gradian, at forst I thought maybe father asked him to be, but he indeed is my guardian. I'm a born weakling i must say."

"Hey don't say that."

"You know, i have never been strong, never had the power that mostly, i mean even you have to stand up for yourself and never had people look up to me, like they do to you. I wish someday I'll have that in me and I'll be a light to somebody's world, a smile on someone's face. I just wish to be strong."

"You...."

"Don't say I'm strong cz I'm not." Taehyung cut him off. "Mama Papa loved me, Dasik and Bacon were always there for me. I was the youngest prince can you believe that." He chuckled.

"It all ended so soon and after that it was so hard to stay happy and smily." Taehyung ended with a smll squeeze on Jungkook's arm.

"I'm happy that you had a good time with your father. I'm happy that he loved you. I'm so happy that you had him."

"I'm lucky to have you too Tae. You are my light in my dark life, i look up to you. You really are the strongest person i know Tae. I'm really sorry for everything i did, I promised to hold you to love you and i will. I will always."

Taehyung looked at his mate with so much love, after all the hardships is he really going to get what he wished for all his life? Is he really going to finally feel the love and affection from his mate? Will Jungkook really give him the respect he needed? But why was he not letting him in, in the first place? Taehyung don't know about Jungkook either. He have no ideas who Jungkook was, never in the house has anyone talked about it. If Jungkook's dad was here than who was Alpha Min? Who was Luna and what relation do Jungkook have with Grandma and Yoongi hyung?.