Funeral

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's quiet.

Way too quiet. The whole pack house was engulfed into heart breaking silence. Everyone was known about Head Alpha's death by now.

Taehyung was still standing outside Jungkook's room. He can feel how sad Jungkook is. He can feel the overwhelming pain in his heart.

Jimin was next to come down. As soon as he got to know, he was next to Yoongi. Jimin can swear that never in his whole life he has seen Yoongi this devastated. Yoongi was a wreck.

Both sons has gone quiet. No words no nothing came out of their mouth.

Yeonjun was beside the old lady, who seem even older in mere night. Grandma wasn't having a grip over her emotions.

Luna was a lifeless body, just moving around a bit and more ceased to the ground next to Head Alpha's coffin. She had one hand over the coffin and the other on her heart.

The whole pack house was in a grave silence.

Pack members gathered at the pack grounds, the funeral was held in the dim light of setting sun. The evening has lifted up the funeral pain to alot higher level.

"The dead has been nothing but kind person." The priest announced, gesturing the family members to come at front and give a word about the dead being.

Yoongi helped grandma to come over to the stage. With a lot more difficulty she was able to some to the stage.

"My son, Min-Jun, has always been afraid. He was always afraid of not being eligible, not being good enough for his family for his pack. He took the responsibility at a very young age. He, the Head Alpha, faced thousands of heart breaking moments in his life. He have faced so many sorrows in his life but he snapped back to the life. I'm proud to say that i gave him birth, I'm proud to say we had a great leader, I'm proud to say he was my son......."she stopped, looking at Jungkook and Yoongi. "But I'm sad to say he was weak, maybe family made him weak but he lost infront of his deeds and family needs. He lost when he was supposed to fight, he lost when he was supposed to stand strong. He died, everyone has to die one day, but the difference is he died unforgiven."

Jungkook had his fist clenched, lips bitten, nails digging in his palm, teeth planted so forcefully on the lower lip that it will start bleeding soon.

His father.

He didn't forgive him, even when he asked.

"Jungkook." A faint voice broke his trance. He looked around only to see Taehyung standing by his side, having his clenched fist in his warm hands.

"This isn't your fault." Taehyung whispered, pulling his fist open. "Stop doing that to yourself." He made his teeth lose the grip over the lip.

Jungkook only chuckled. The moat painful gesture one gives when the pain is too much to handle. Right now Jungkook is breaking inside.

I'm sorry son. I'm really very sorry."

"Can you forgive me? Can you forgive your old man and give him a hug? It hurts right here since ages, will you take that away?"

"Why so desperate huh? Why do you want an unwanted son to forgive you? Why do you even care?"

"Because your old man is indeed very old to understand the difference between need and greed. I always thought i need to be a Head Alpha, to be best to get respect but it took me ages to understand it was my greed. I lost so much and now I'm standing empty handed. It hurts to see my own son hating me."