Family

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hi"

"Oh my God" the other boy jumped and the vase that he had in his hand dropped to the ground. He was startled because of the sudden voice.

The boy who greeted first couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter.

"That was not at all funny. Stop laughing." The boy said picking up the vase and gave a death glare to the  Alpha.

"So the scary Soek Jin get scared by the greeting." The alpha mocked and earned a smack at his arm.

"You took me off guard Namjoon-ssi. I wasn't known you'll come here" Jin replied eye not at all going soft.

"That was the cruelest tone i ever heard from any mate." Namjoon pouted.

"Don't act cute, it won't work on me." Jin replied as they made way inside.

"So you proudly announce this mate thing huh? Don't you want to be like your precious boy Jungkook." The disgust in Jin's tone didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon.

"Hey, he probably had his reasons...."

"Doesn't mater cz what he did to Tae is unfair no matter what excuse you give me." Jin cut him off.

"That's right but....."

"If you are here to talk about him then you can go." Jin said.

"Hey no. I'm here for you, for us." Namjoon intervened his fingers with Jin, who immediately relaxed.

"Then don't talk about him. I don't want to ruin my mood." Jin replied leaning into the touch.

"Okay. You say how was your day?" Namjoon changed the subject.

"how old are you?" Jin cross questioned him completely ignoring his question.

"I'm 25 you?" He looked at Jin who was looking at him with wide eyes. "What?"

"I'm 27." He replied and looked at his mate to find something unusual but he just found a smile.

"Wow, you still look like a teenager."

"Okay that was cheesy." Jin hit him at the shoulder.

"No really you look so young. Me! I look old" he chuckled.

"You look beautiful." Jin replied by burring his face in his mate's shoulder.

"Aww. Now who is being cheesy."

"Shut up. So are you here to stay or..."

"I'll stay." Namjoon replied quickly. "I....ummm... I wanted to.... i wanted to ask you something?"

"Yes" jin gave him all his attention.

"Would you like move in with me..."

"I can't leave the orphanage." Jin replied not looking at his mate.

"Oh it's okay."

"I'm sorry."

"No don't be. I'll come everyday." Namjoon smiled thought he felt little hurt when he heard Jin saying that. I mean he believes mate bond is important than anything but he is happy the way his mate is happy.

"Umm you can...... you can mark me.... if.... if you want." The hesitation in Jin's voice was not good. He should be confident about this. Namjoon looked at his face but then looked away.

"No It's okay." Namjoon replied and Jin felt like someone slapped him. Like he just got rejected. Namjoon should be eager to mark his mate as he is an alpha and alpha's are very possessive over their mate.