Acceptance

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Maa." Jungkook came to his mother's room. In the past one week he has hardly met eyes with his mom. He did come to her, spend time with her but he never looked into her eyes. It actually frightened him that what will she say? His mother and grandmother might not voice it out but he is the reason and he himself know about it more than anyone.

Just like right now, he knocked got permission and went inside only to see his mother curled up on the couch while his grandma lying on the bed. The room was in dead silence.

As soon as he entered both of them shifted their attention towards him and his mother opened her arms for him to hug her. He looked at her mother for the first time, she looked worn-out, old and tired. She never was in such state till the Head Alpha was alive.

It's his fault he took everything form everyone, he also has to make up for that.

He hugged the lady tightly, assuring her that she has him so she don't have to worry about anything. Jungkook stayed there, hugging her for while and then turned to his most favorite person, his grandma.

"Beautiful." Jungkook called, getting on his knees looking at the old lady before giving her a tight hug.

"My baby." The grandma said.

Jungkook looked at the both ladies sitting on his both sides and a small sad smile made it's way to his face.

"I'm going to take oath tomorrow." He whispered loud enough for both ladies to hear him. The anxiety and sadness in his voice didn't go unnoticed by both ladies. He looked up again looking at both females.

"P-Pa wrote me a letter." He stopped again. Pulling out the letter and handing it to his mother. Grandma broke down without even reading she knew what was in there.

"It's his wish, it should be a fresh start for the pack." He stopped again controlling himself from shuttering. "H-he gave me the responsibility, I'll take it." He stopped again tightening the hold on both ladies hands.

"But i need my family with me, i need you guys to stand strong with me, to guide me and be the light to my path." He closed his eyes. "I want to work with the sharpness of grandma, i want to be empathetic like you Ma and i want to be generous like Yoongi hyung. I want to be a leader with all of you supporting me. It's not my place i know and I'm not ready for it but it's Pa's wish. I need help, help from my family. I need to have my family behind me so that when i fall, you guys are there to cathch me and help me get back on the road." A tears made way out of his eye.

"Son" his mother's cold hands made contact with his cheek and she wiped the tear. "You'll never fall."

Jungkook felt all kind of emotions going wild on those words. These three words alone made him feel proud.

"Maa.."

"You got us behind your back. Alpha always said you'll be better leader than him, he always said he wants to teach you all sort of things but he couldn't and now i guess why. Take the oath, live up to your father's dream. Make us all proud." She hugged him.

"Kook." Jungkook turned to his grandma.

"People of Blood Moon pack will be blessed." She said smiling and cupping his face. "Darker the night brighter will be the day."

Jungkook nodded while shedding tears uncontrollably. He has been running away from this moment. He always feared that his family hates him, he always feared that he will loose them if he talked about it to them but the way Grandma and his mother supported him made him feel secure and much more powerful. He now actually feel eligible to lead the pack.