Cursed

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been 2 days since that incident. Taehyung is still out. He is still lying lifeless on hospital bed. The only confirmation of his life is through the monitor showing his hear beat.

Not even for a second did he opened his eyes and everyone is getting worried for him. He lost a large amount of blood and everyone is worried that he may not make it.

"H-hyungiee please." Yeonjun said. Like last two days he is sitting beside his brother hands collided with his cold ones and eyes looking at his face.

"Yeonjun-ah you should go home...."

"I'm not going anywhere." Yeonjun said in a firm voice. Is Jimin out of his mind? How can he leave his brother and rest.

"Jun he is right..... Tae would not want...." Jin couldn't complete his sentence when he saw the glowing red eyes of Yeonjun. Being a Beta he has to respect the Alpha.

"Better keep quiet or you can leave." Yeonjun is hell scary right now. Since last two days he is a new being. He is not a kid who runs around an play he is just a brother whose brother is in danger, whose brother is fighting with death.

"Let him be." Namjoon said placing his hand over Jin's shoulder. Jin turned around to soft smiling face.

"You..?"

"Namjoon... Kim Namjoon." Namjoon introduced himself. It was his 3rd tour to the hospital in last two days and he finally got to speak to this being.

"I'm the head warrior of Blood Moon Pack. An Alpha." He said and showed his dimple. Jin's focus got lost. For a second he sensed that his surroundings are getting quieter and time seems stoped.

"Do you know Jungkook?" They were interrupted by Jimin. Who asked in a whisper.

Namjoon just nodded braking the tarns. He looked at the younger Alpha. He might hear them so Namjoon asked them to come outside so that they can talk.

Without making any noise they walked out of the room.

"I do." Namjoon repleid his answer in words. He looked over to Jin's and Jimin's eyes and saw something that he can't pinpoint. Hurt? Anger? Guilt?

"Where is he?" Jin was angry.

"I don't know." Namjoon replied slowly.

"Why did he do this? It's not Taehyung's fault that he was choosen  to be his mate. Why would he punish him like that." Jimin said infuriated.

"Look I don't know why he did this. He didn't come back to the pack house since then. Yoongi is trying all he can to track him....."

"Do it look like i give a shit about him. He can go to hell for all i care. I want Taehyung safe and sound." Jin cut him off.

"Look the only way....." he couldn't complete his sentence when he heard scream coming out of the room.

Jin and Jimin didn't waste any time and bragged in.

"H-Hyung..... what's h-happening......" Yeonjun was crying. His brother was in pain and he don't know what to do to help him.

"JIN HYUNG...." he shouted. Jin and Jimin came in.

Taehyung was trashing on bed. He was screaming and was over his heels. His back was not in contact with the bed.