Pain and gain

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was still unconscious, it almost the end of the day. It's 9 in the evening and the pack house is still a chaos.

Chaos because Taehyung just came back and is not calming down knowing what happened. He just want to be with Jungkook but his condition isn't suitable to be around Jungkook.

Taehyung was crying continuously and his hands are shaking. It's his birthday and what kind of blessing he brought for the next year? What is there to be happy about it.

"Please just a glimpse, I won't even make noise, just let me see him." He pleaded. It's his right but he just have to beg for his right.

"Taehyung you can't....."

"I'm his mate at least i deserve that." Taehyung cried again cutting Yoongi in between his sentence.

"Let him go." They all turned to Head Alpha who just came out of the room.

"Dad is Jungkook okay?" Yoongi asked, knowing that Head Alpha spent the whole day in his room.

"He is better, let him go see him." He said again and went straight to his office.

Taehyung ran toward the hospital wing where Jungkook was. Jimin accompany his as no body was letting him go see Jungkook either.

"Koo." Taehyung cried holding his hand. He felt so soft yet cold, his body felt like giving up. And the thought alone shattered Taehyung from inside.

Head Alpha went back to his office, locking the door and when he was sure that he is alone he broke down.

He fell to his knees and cried, trying to lower his sobs but he cried all his sorrow out.

Whatever he heard was true and hard to change. He really went too far. It's too late to ask for forgiveness but is it really hard to do what he was told? No it isn't. He know that's the only way and that's the right way.

Flashback:

As soon as Yoongi left the room, Head Alpha walked upto Jungkook and sat beside him. His son is strong and unbreakable that's what he always thought but right now he look so young and so vulnerable. After all he is just a kid.

"I know asking for forgiveness is absurd now, after what i did i deserve not to be forgiven, I'm selfish, too selfish to let you hate me. I can't....i need my son, i need my Jungkook to hold me, to be my shoulder in my old age. I failed as a father, but i need my son. I'm selfish and greedy. I'm hungry for power but I'm more hungry for my children's love. I want to be called Pa."

Head Alpha was holding Jungkook's hand in between his hands and his tears were flowing down Jungkook's arm. A pure devastated image of a Head Alpha.

"I'm sorry son. I'm a coward, always have been....... A fucking coward." Head Alpha cried even harder.

"Head Alpha." Head Alpha looked up to see Jungkook still asleep but he can hear him. It took him a second to understand who was talking.

"J-Jk."

"Yes."

"How is my son? Is he okay?" Head Alpha asked.

"He will be....he is strong, he always get back on his feet he will again." Jk replied but one thing was clear that he was pissed.

"J-JK.....will he.....can you....."

"Forgive you? I don't know you tell can should you be forgiven?" JK cut him off.

"I'm sorry."