Distant

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"JUNGKOOK...." Yoongi yelled

"Jungkook where are you?" He called out looking for anything that will lead him to his brother.

"KOOKKK." He yelled again getting emotional, kicking the stone from the ground.

Jungkook was lying there limp. He didn't even know where he was, he was unconscious.

Yoongi have waited enough, he has been looking for his brother since morning and it's almost noon and he still have no idea where could his brother be.

Jungkook never hid anything from Yoongi beside this one place. He wanted it to be his and his only. He can't let anyone else to know about this place it was his and his Pa's secret place.

He was willing to show it to Yeonjun but he never did and it was good. He must have regretted it later.

Yoongi shifted into a wolf and ran in the big wast forest like a mad wolf. He has no direction to go so he'll go everywhere he can.

"Kook please reply me, I'm worried sick for you." He pleaded through a link. Yoongi was so done with this aimless running as he ran upto a heighten rock and howled, the howl was so painful and authoritative that it can make other wolf shiver in fear.

He howled like he never did. But to his success he heard a small whimpering howl. He didn't waste any other second and ran to the direction.

"Kook." He shifted back and stopped infront of old shabby cave, with slightly slipped stone from the entrance. A small yellow light, little fire flame indicating someone is inside.

Jungkook was still fast asleep but he heard a howl, a painful and aggressive one, JK howled back but a very weak one. Not just a few seconds later they felt a presence of someone by the opening of the cave.

"Kook are you in there?" Jungkook heard another voice, he knows who is this but he was too weak to answer. He hardly can open his eyes.

"Kookie." Yoongi ran and hugged his brother. He saw him lying there on the ground, looking weak and pale.

"H-Hyu..."

"You are burning Kook. You have a high fever." Yoongi almost yelled pulling his brother apart from him.

"I.....I'm f-fine." Jungkook replied in hoarse voice, eyes hardly being open.

"How long have you been here." Yoongi said pulling Jungkook up to carry him but Jungkook was too well built for him. "What is this place?"

"I-I'm fine." Jungkook replied.

"You can hardly keep track of my words and you are fine? Shut up and carry yourself up so i can help you." Yoongi said pulling him to stand up.

"Hyung.... I'm okay." Jungkook said trying full to keep his eyes open.

"Fucking shut up and do as i say. I've got enough of you." Yoongi huffed in anger and pulled him up causing him lean on his shoulder.

"What the hell were you doing here?" He said trying to keep Jungkook in his hold but his body kept slipping out of his hands.

Yoongi didn't wait and informed Jackson to come to the pack hospital and bring one Alpha with him.

"Where is he?" Jackson said as soon as he entered the emergency section of the pack hospital, followed by Namjoon.

"Where were you? Why was he out of the pack this late? Where were the guards? HOW CAN THEY FUCKING LET HIM LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT?" Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's collar and yanked him close.