Epilogue

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been 2 months to the ceremony and that incident. Things worked really well for everyone. People of Blood Moon pack faced another victorious event.

The pride of Jeon Jungkook was lifted to another level, he already had 'the undefeated king' title but now he earned 'the best father' title too. Jinsoo has bragged about that more than anyone.

"Mommy." Niara yelled as she came running to the kitchen where Taehyung was busy helping Beakhyun.

"Yes love." Taehyung turned to his cute daughter. She has grown up in her hight. He can tell as she can reach his torso now.

"Jen auntie is here." Niara whispered as her Jen auntie told her to not disclose her presence to anyone but Taehyung.

"Okay but why are you whispering?" Taehyung whispered too. He didn't know the seriousness of the matter.

"That's cz I've promised her, and it's bad to break your promise." She replied in a whisper. Beakhyun was just standing there looking at both of them leaning and whispering in eachother's ear turn wise. He can clearly hear Niara's loud sound whispers but he kept his mouth closed.

"Correct. Did she ask you to not tell anyone?" Taehyung whispered again. He nodded his head too but instead of giving her head a shook she leaned forward.

"No. She said i should just tell you for now." Niara replied.

"Okay. So should I follow you?" Taehyung asked.

"Ofcourse Mommy." Niara pulled Taehyung a bit to make him follow her.

"Where is she?" Taehyung asked but Niara shushed him a bit angrily.

"You are going to break my promise, everyone will know. Speak slowly." Niara had her finger on her lips but still she was talking. Taehyung can see the lingering formality of her with Jungkook and he can swear she learned a bit too much from Jungkook.

"Sorry." Taehyung said slowly but kept letting her drag him away. As soon as they reached the main gate he saw Jennie standing there, her eyes tied and Jisoo standing by her side.

"Mandu." She said and pulled the cloth off her eyes. "It's you, it's really you. You haven't changed, your scent haven't changed a bit."

Jennie hugged her brother tightly and poured all her emotions that she kept hidden from last 8 years. Taehyung was too overwhelmed to even answer. He stayed away from her for such a long time. He needed a bit too much time to get back to his normal self and let his sister break the hug.

As the reunion was going on, Jungkook entered the scene. He stood beside his daughter who had a palm facing her forehead.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"They don't learn. Do they?" Niara asked.

"Who?" Jungkook asked, eyes still on the both siblings.

"These elders." Niara pointed at them sassily. "They just don't learn."

"Hey. I'm an elder too. Do you think I'm silly to?" Jungkook pouted.

"No, not you. You are the best and beside you are not old, you look young, and you look handsome. You know my friends believe that any handsome person has a free hand to do whatever they want." Niara winked at him.

"Firstly, the whole thing is wrong. I'm getting old, and second that no one have free hand, we all have to follow rules or we get punished. And tell me one thing, do you think your momy's not good looking?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows while asking the last question.