Full Moon

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Weekends proved fruitful for two brothers. They got the chance to know about the traditions and rules of the pack. They were new which mean they have to adjust and they have to do it quickly.

Taehyung and Yeonjun were the first one to wake up and came down. They will help as much as they can so that they don't become the burden to anyone. They will earn their respect in this pack.

"How can i help you?" Taehyung said seeing a single boy working in the kitchen probably preparing the breakfast.

"Oh hey." The boy bowed to Taehyung which he found really awkward cz they came from Orphanage where everyone is treated equal despite of the rank. Their perspective of request was different from this pack.

"Don't bow to me. I'll probably be a lower rank than you." Taehyung said with a smile while Yeonjun didn't liked when Taehyung said that.

"No you are not. You are the most respectable person in this whole pack hyung." Taehyung turned to his brother who was pouting angrily.

"Jun behave." Taehyung said while apologizing the boy infront of him.

"It's okay sir. He is right, you are master Jungkook's guest it's important for me to give you respect." The boy in the kitchen said.

"I'm Beakhyun. I'm an Omega and the head cook of this pack." The boy said with a smile.

"Hi I'm Taehyung. I'm also an Omega, this is Yeonjun, my younger brother and he is an Alpha." Taehyung introduced both of them.

"Oh you are so cute. Can i call you TaeTae? You look like an anime character you know, and this name suits you really well." Beakhyun said while squinting his bread cheeks.

"Call me whatever you want Bacon." Taehyung giggled. Beakhyun was flustered seeing his boxy smile.

"I love the name" Beakhyun said shyly. "You are so cute you know. If was not mated I would have loved to be your boyfriend." Beakhyun said quickly placed his hand on his mouth.

"Sorry..... i -I didn't meant to....."

"It's okay Bacon." Taehyung said lowering his hand from his mouth.

"Hyung he looks alot like you. See." Yeonjun said pointing at Beakhyun as he was smiling.

"Yeah...." they turned to see Yoongi standing on the door frame of the kitchen.

"Seems like two brothers got to meet." Yoongi joked causing both males laugh. The environment was quite light.

Jungkook came after a while as he saw  them sitting around the kitchen counter where Taehyung and Beakhyun are busy making breakfast while the other two are just talking.

"Good morning everyone." Jungkook greeted and sat beside Yeonjun.

"Good morning Yeonnie...... how did you sleep?"

"Good morning hyung. I got such peaceful sleep after so long. The bed was so comfy, it don't creeks like my old bed. The pillow was so soft completely opposite than that hard pillow i had in the orphanage, hyung also....."

"Jun enough. We had best whatever we had there.." Taehyung cut him off. He glared at his brother and Yeonjun lowed his head.

"Sorry hyung." Yeonjun said feelings guilty for making his brother mad.

"It's okay Taehyung he is just a boy." Yoongi said while rounding his hand around Yeonjun's shoulder.

"What did i said jun? Think before you speak. We already made enough fool of ourself, stop embarrassing me. I didn't taught you this...." Taehyung mind linked his brother.