Weak

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"T-Taehyung.... Wake up hun. Please wake up." Jungkook whispered hugging the cold head of other's.

"Don't leave me like that please." He cried, chin over the soft brown hairs of others and eyes getting glossy by ever single thought.

Taehyung was not even moving, his heart seemed to stop. Jungkook couldn't hear any voice apart from his own fast beating heart.

Jungkook picked the limp body of Taehyung in his strong arms and walked up to thr door. With a single kick it was broken. He was fully healed by the impact.

Save him Kook. Save him.

"I-I will."

Jungkook knew there is no use of running to everyone's room right now, there is only one person who could help Taehyung and that is his grandmother.

"Grandma." Jungkook didn't even bother to knock. He just barged inside and stood beside the sleeping old lady.

"Grandma wake up please." A wave of fear ran down on his body when he saw Taehyung getting pale and cold, his lips turning purple slowly.

"P-please." Jungkook slowly stir Taehyung's body which only resulted in slow swinging of his already dangling arm.

"Grandma." Jungkook nudged her shoulder by his knee and she finally squirmed her already close eyes.

"Wake up please." Jungkook pleaded. He was worried why was she not waking up, if only he knew she was also under the effect of a tranquilizer.

"Kook." She said slowly, finally waking up.

"Yes it's me. Please wake up i-i.... Save him please." Jungkook couldn't hold back. Taehyung was starting to get heavy meaning he was slowly dying.

"Save who?" She asked now sitting up. Her eyes widened watching the limp body of the Omega. "W-what.."

"Save him please." Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed beside her.

"W-What happened...." She said as she knew herself what happened but she was confuse, the poison was both of them, she saw that than how come Jungkook was all okay but Taehyung wasn't.

"So-someone poisoned the water, we both drank it and then..... then he fell to the ground. I was also weak, his skin started to tear up and he...." He held Taehyung's hand tightly.

"He absorbed all of the pain and poison from my body:"  Jungkook cried out, "He couldn't take it and..... his heart isn't beating. He isn't breathing.... Please save him...."

"The Baby?" Grandma asked already opening Taehyung's shirt.

"I-I don't know. Save him and the baby will be saved also." Jungkook said, his mind not at all working. He was happy for his baby, for being a father but his mate is his first priority. As much as heartless it sound but he can make another baby but he can't think of losing Taehyung, not now, not ever.

"Step away from him." She said but Jungkook didn't budge.

"I'll stay here please."

"Let me do my work son, we haven't got much time." Grandma said and flipped Taehyung's body making him lay down on his stomach.

She herself felt like her surroundings are revolving but she got other things to do right now. She got an omega to save.

"He'll.... He'll be okay right?" Never in her life has she seen Jungkook this weak. He was kind but never weak.