Legend of his mother

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Sleeping peacefully is a blessing and very few are blessed with it. In case of Jungkook he was not at all the chosen one, he always had the hard time to get incontact with sleep and then with such mind state not at all.

Morning light was earlier than usual, seeing the most beautiful sight for the whole night; watching his beautiful mate sleeping soundly on his arm, partly snuggled in his chest and one leg and an arm circled around his lying body. What else could he desire for.

"Curse me for not seeing the real you before" he whispered playing with one strand of his hairs.

Taehyung smiled in his sleep.

"Feels good to be warm." Taehyung mumbled just like the way he kept mumbling small and unusual things the whole night. Jungkook really had a good night.

Jungkook smiled again just like all the previous time and places a tender kiss over the side of Taehyung's eyes. "My Moon"

The name came unconsciously over his tongue and at that exact moment he retracked his hands, getting slightly stiff.

It's been 4 years but the guilt is still there. Even if he just hated her through his whole life, she still was his mother an unbreakable bond they share.

Jungkook thought about it for like thousands of times before and that story alone kept him motivated to stay away from his mate, he kept himself away from Taehyung just on the base of this memory.

A memory of her last breath.

A memory of blood of a blood.

A memory of writing an ending of the legend.

September 1st, 2018.

Walking back from school and not taking the usual road was a bit unusual. Jungkook was not an out going boy, he had a reserved routine, from home to school and from school to home.

No parties, no sleepovers and never letting anyone in to a limit that they could go out for even a coffee. A total loner was he but he was happy, happy cz Yoongi was always with him.

And Jungkook didn't wanted anything else than that. Yoongi has been his only friend, only person who know him and who understands him.

Jungkook went back to the same cottage where he has visited for so long from past two years, he can smell her, can hear her heart beat and can even sense her emotions.

From past two years he isn't getting enough of courage to step close to the cottage but today was a bit different day, today was his birthday and then cherry on top was the visit to his father. He missed him so much.

It's been years but he still can't get over the grief and can't be normal.

And all of these things bottle up and ended in taking him here infront of her house. He was still holding back but the voice of laughter break the barrier which was holding his rage.

"S-stop, let me just try it over and I'll meet you there." Jungkook heard her voice, filthy as always.

"Be quick Moon, it's hard to hold back looking you like this." Came the other voice. The sound of laughter made another deep cut on Jungkook's heart. His eyes already puffy and swollen and another tear slipped out of his eyes.

"Pa, deserved better." Jungkook whispered, wiping his tears away and threw his bag on the ground and longed forward to the door.

He started banging on the door, with both fists, and soon enough the door opened by a man, half naked, just in boxers and wearing a scowl on his face.