Old fears

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What the hell do you mean......." Jungkook was breathing hard. It's not his fault that his mind went back to thousands of worst scenarios that could happen.

"Head Alpha you need to....."

"Where is she? I need to see her." Jungkook cut her off. "Yeonnie stay here with Taehyung, I'll be back."

Jungkook ran out of the room the next second. He wasn't lying when he said Taehyung that he can't loose anymore people. After everything that he went through, Grandma is the only person left for him.

After the death of Alpha Min, former Luna was ceased to her bedroom. Jungkook could hardly find time to meet her and she tends to stay alone, but Grandma had always been a strong support for him.

Jungkook's feet were stumbling with every step. His heart hammering in his chest loudly. He stood outside the the room whose door was closed.

"Please." Jungkook whispered. He couldn't muster the courage to push it open.

"Kook." He heard his beloved brother calling him and soon all the courage break down and he ran back to his brother hugging him tightly, close to his heart, burying his head in his brother's neck.

"Ahro said she isn't..... she isn't.....is it true hyung?" Jungkook hugged him tightly as in if he let go Yoongi will also go away from him.

"K-Kook. Listen. Hey listen. Everything will be okay. Just stay strong okay. Stay strong you are strong my brother is strong. We'll get through it." Yoongi didn't break the hug but as soon as he started talking Jungkook did.

"You saw her..... it's true. You....You saw her." Jungkook took a step back, stumbling and dropping to the ground. His head hitting the door of the room.

"Kook. Listen it'll get better.....she is....."

"NOTHING GETS BETTER. THEY ALL JUST LEAVE..... they leave just like that." Jungkook grabbed his hairs in frustration. Tear of anger and frustration running down his cheeks.

"Jungkook she won't.....hey listen you know her, she is strong. She isn't going to leave us just like that." Yoongi kneeled in-front of him.

"I can't loose her, I can't loose anyone anymore. Please." Jungkook took his hands taking them up to his face and holding them close to his cheeks.

"No one is going to leave you. Okay. We are in this together." Yoongi assured him. "Come on, she need us."

Jungkook stood up but still can't manage to hold himself up. Yoongi gave him a strong shoulder to stand straight and walk forward. Both brothers entered the dark room, a slim shivering figure sitting on the bed, head buried in her knees.

"Beautiful." Jungkook called, hardly holding back his tears. He has never seen her this vulnerable. There is an aura of fear surrounding her.

"Hmm." She looked up from her knees. Her eyes met with both brothers and then the layer of fear filled her pupils.

"Grandma." Yoongi whispered. He tried to step forward but Jungkook gripped his hand to keep him on his place.

"Beautiful." Jungkook called again and this time the old lady looked at them. It was for a bit long but she didn't went back to her knee hugging state. Jungkook switch on the lights.

"W-Who are you boys? What do you want?" Grandma asked. Her tone sweet, slightly scared and very low.

"We are looking for a person. May be you have seen her." Jungkook said taking small steps toward her so did Yoongi.