Melancholy

Ignore the mistakes🙏🏻

Taehyung woke up with a sudden jolt, scanning his surrounding he adjusted after a few minutes watching a very faint morning light hardly coming to the window and Yeonjun clinging to his body.

The light helped him understand that it's quiet early for waking up but the distress surrounding and aching his whole body wasn't letting him go back to sleep.

The strong scent of his mate made him even more alert. He doesn't know when he fell asleep. Last he remembers is the conversation with his wolf. A undying urge of standing up and going to his mate made his whole body work on it's own.

He slightly pushed Yeonjun away from his body and stood up, giving the pillow under Yeonjun arm so he can hug it just like he was hugging his arm. With a last adoring look he walked out of the room.

With slow steps he walked out looking around sniffing the scent of wet sand and Lavender, one of his most favorite scent belonging to a person too close to his heart. His mate.

The scent was getting strong with every walking step and it took him up to the realling of the stairs, making him look down at the living room sofa where his breath taking mate was lying on his stomach, one arm dangling down while the other is under his sleeping body and face on right side.

Something seem off, Jungkook was usually a heavy sleeper but today it feels like he isn't conscious, usually when Taehyung will be close to him he can sense Jungkook stirring a little in his sleep but today he didn't even flipped to his side even when Taehyung was standing on the last stair by now. And just now Taehyung got to realize he walked downstairs, but he halted immediately when he saw a figure walking towards Jungkook.

"Baby." The old voice called, walking toward the boy who is most dear to her. When not getting any response she tapped on his shoulder.

"Kookie." She gave a small kiss on his left cheek that was facing her. Feeling the ice cold skin of other she frowned and got a little worried for her true blood baby.

"Love, wake up." She said again now sitting on the sofa and taking the head of unconscious figure of the true blood in her lap.

Lake of response arose a sudden wave of panic in Omega's body, causing his wolf to howl in longing and hurt. Taehyung wanted to go down but sensing the amount of sadness and hurt, it was hard for him to walk now.

"Kookie my baby are you awake? Wake up love." She patted his head a little with a small kiss over the crown of his head.

The warm feeling of kiss and a soft caring hand over his cheek made the true blood to finally stir in his sleep and he weakly opened his left eye watching the concerned face of an old lady.

"Is it morning already?" He spoke after a while in a low whispering tone, not enough to reach to an Omega's ears. He can sense him sitting somewhere close but he seem not to dwell on the anonymous presence of the omega. Right now he need close affection, a soothing shoulder and a constant support. It's hard to voice it out but he is broken from inside, he needs someone to stand strong by his side and accept every broken piece of his and fix it back together, just like he always tried to do with others.

Is asking for a payback wrong?

"Not really, it's quite early for your routine though. But it's morning anyway." She said continuously stroking his hairs.

"I want peace." He muttered taking her hand and giving her a sweet kiss over the back of her hand.

"You mean sleep?" She tried to correct him.

"No peace, i want peace. It's so loud and disturbing." He replied. "It's noisy."

Clutching her hand further close to his chest he snuggled in her arm. She couldn't help but feel pain seeing the boy's condition. True Blood or not, first he is a boy, a school going boy and taking so much over your shoulder and still walking with a straight back is hard. And it's even harder for this young boy.