Lurking Danger

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"You were awesome today." Jimin hugged him from behind. The omega pushed him away with his full force making the beta detach from him.

"Don't you dare be sweet now, don't forget I'll make you stay in a dungeon as i promised." Taehyung replied while breathing hard and heavy. He was angry but Jimin knew it'll be short lived.

"But your mate....."

"Yeah him too." Taehyung turned to Jungkook who just came inside the room where all of them were sitting along with Yoongi.

"What did i do?" Jungkook asked quickly reaching to Taehyung's side.

"Shut up. Don't talk to me." Taehyung rolled his eyes moving forward to hug Yoongi.

"Hyung you know i was so scared." Taehyung hugged Yoongi tightly. "There were so many people and........ your mate and your brother made me do that alone." Taehyung complained. Clearly he wanted them to get yelled at.

"Ohoo is that so?" Yoongi replied looking at Taehyung softly. Taehyung nodded.

"I'll teach them a lesson then."  Yoongi glared at both males and walked forward.

"Hyung you....."

"Shut up. How dare you two trouble my TaeTae! Huh? You'll get punished for that." Yoongi said and turned to see Taehyung as in asking for his permission.

"Yes." Taehyung also glared at them.

"So Jimin your punishment is you won't meet Taehyung for other 24 hours." Yoongi announced portraying his hardest demeanor. Jimin aslo gasped playing along, he also slightly begged. "Please Minnie don't be so harsh on me. I can't...."

"Yes, I don't want to see you." Taehyung replied with arms folded around his cheat.

"And Jungkook your punishment is that you will do whatever Taehyung will say for next 24 hours." Yoongi announced making Taehyung slightly jump in happiness. Both of those who troubled him, got the punishment.

"Yes. Everything, even the small ones too." Taehyung sassed.

"I accept my punishment." Jungkook held his hand softly and gave him a tender kiss, making his whole body filled with warmth. Taehyung couldn't hold back his smile and blush. "With or without punishment, I'm bound to serve you."

Just like always Jungkook's words are wild and captivating. He definitely don't know how much it effects Taehyung. And that was not enough Jungkook was leaning forward. He bends down to Taehyung's ear and whispered.

"And i love that." Taehyung was blushing mess. The giddiness and warming feeling he is feeling right now only make this moment more special.

"And your punishments starts now." Yoongi announced pulling Jimin out of the room. Both of them knew that young royal couple won't even take a second to forget their presence and will take eachother then and there.

"You are...."

"Genuine. I know." Yoongi cut him off.

"Idiot. You are an idiot. We also need time to talk to and you know...... i want you to do....." Jimin was a devil and that one thing, what Yoongi knows more than anyone.

"Mr. Min can i talk to you?" Yoongi asked smirking.

"Yes?" Jimin replied, confused.

"Let's take a trip to my bedroom." That's it, Yoongi picked Jimin in his arms and walked to his room. Both mates laughing and giggling.