61. Meet up.

We sit down somewhere and get a drink.
After forty minutes something gets said over the intercom and Kim gets up. 'Come on.' She says, making me get up too. Huddled in my hoodie, I follow my sister. We sit down somewhere else and Kim says she has to go to the toilet. Some she gets up and leaves me on my own. I go through my phone. Randomly opening and closing apps, trying to find something of interest.

I get tapped on my shoulder 'what?' I ask, thinking it's Kim. I get tapped again so I turn around in annoyance. The phone slips out of my hand when my eyes meet two green ones. The phone falls to the ground as I get to my feet, looking up at him in disbelief, even though I guessed this was happening the second I realized we were at the airport. Immediately my eyes tear up. This cant be real. 'Clay?' I ask needing to confirm my mind is not playing tricks on me. He nods as he looks at me with a sad smile.

He stands a bit away from me, looking unsure about wether or not he's welcome. 'You're....' I carefully reach for him 'you're really here, right?' I ask softly. He lets out a chocked laugh before a tear leaves his eye. 'I am.' His voice is the last push I needed. I grab him and hug him. 'You're really here.' I say. 'I am. I am.' I pull back enough to look up and meet his eyes 'I thought I went insane.' I say. 'Oh, come on now.' He says. I chuckle and bite my lip, trying to hold back the smile. He kisses my forehead and hugs me again. We stay quiet this time. Both just needing this. The warmth. The comfort. And the familiar person close.

After a bit I let him go and look him over. I pat him nearly everywhere. Shoulders, arms, hands, sides, waist. 'You're Okay, right?' I ask. 'I am.' He says as he takes my hand and smiles softly. Then it hits 'you must be exhausted.' I say. 'It's alright.' He says. He looks tired. He grabs his suitcase 'lets go, huh?' He asks. 'But Kim is-' when I look to where he wanted to go I see her smiling at us. My face heats up a little.

'Let's go then.'