66.

I won't say that again.

But I will admit the one thing I'm scared to admit.

'I think I love you...'

My eyes avoid his as the words fall from my mouth as a quick sentence.
Yet he heard what I said. I know he did.

Before I can react in any way, he leans closer. Warm and gentle lips press against my own, making my heart stutter in my chest. He holds my face in both of his big ones. Time seems to stop for a second.

The sound of the rain seems to get louder the second I close my eyes. The gentle hands. The loving act.

My heart seems to overflow in the sort second we kiss, and tears fill my eyes. When he breaks the kiss, I immediately move my face away as the first tears slips away. Yet I'm not sad. Far from. Something I haven't felt in years. 'Look at me.' He asks in a whisper. I sniffle and wipe the tears from my wet face. 'Why are you crying, hm?' He asks softly as he pulls me to him again. Met by the cold wet clothes. I now hug him. Not caring if he doesn't want me to. I hold him the tightest I can. He lets out a chuckle 'well thinking you love me is one thing, knowing you do is another.' He says. I let out a sound of protest, making him laugh a little.

I pull back from the hug. I look at his eyes before his lips. 'Can you....' I'm too embarrassed to ask. He smiles knowingly, but pretends he doesn't get it. 'Can I What?' He asks. I sigh, a little frustrated that he makes me ask. So I decide to simply not 'can you get walking, it's getting cold.' I say as I start on my way. He chuckles and grabs my arm to turn me back to him. 'Little stubborn, are we?' He asks. 'You know damn well.' I say. 'Do I?' He asks to tease. 'I don't think I do.' He says, playing dumb.

'Fine.' I say. I grab the collar of his hoodie and pull him down, kissing him this time. It's short, but I quickly turn to walk on, feeling proud. When he walks next to me I look up, noticing the slight pink on his cheeks as he tries to hide in his hoodie.

'Fair play.'