123. Walk

We're silent for the rest of the evening. While eating dinner we stay silent as well. 'This is good' Clay says with his mouth full of pasta. I grin at him as he stuffs more food into is mouth.'Take it easy you'll-' he coughs as he chokes on his food.

I stand up and pet him on his back, making sure not to hit too hard because he's not wearing a shirt. He coughs some more before taking a sip. I sit back down. I like it when he enjoys the food I make but he makes sure to be quick when he likes it. Sometimes, a little too quick. We get back to eating and Clay fills his plate a second time. I smile at him.

Later that evening we watch a old movie on the small and classic television. I have my legs over his lap and my head resting on his shoulder. He's not at all focused on the movie. He seems in thought.

'What is it?' I ask. He lets out some sort of growl and turns to me. 'I want you' he says. Surprised by his words I move back. When he sees my reaction he moves back as well. 'I'm sorry I-' 'it's okay.' I say. He stands up and walks over to the door. 'Want to go for a walk?' He asks. I turn the tv off and I get to my feet.

He holds out his hand and I gladly take it. We walk down the beach, feet in the water. It's night time and the stars illuminate the sky. I'm looking up as I feel Clay's gaze on me. I grab his face with one hand and I turn his head forward. He chuckles as he takes my hand off.