118.

At home, Clay carries me inside. I struggle at first, saying it's not necessary, but he does it anyways. He lays me down on the couch before placing a planket over me. He hands me the remote before he makes his way to the kitchen. After a while he comes out with tea. He sets it down so it's in reach. He sighs and looks around for a bit. 'I'm going to go get some stuff. Be right back.' He says. He kisses my head before waking out.

I'm watching the Big Bang theory as Clay comes back. He sets one bag down on the coffee table and he empties the other on top of me. A dozen rolls of bandages lay on me. I giggle 'What did you do?' I ask. 'You need to change them twice a day for two weeks. I got you a starter package.' I laugh at him 'oh my god.' He smiles. He takes the other bag into the kitchen, along with my empty cup.

Clay stays the whole day. I'm asleep most of the time, because of the medication they gave me in the hospital. When I wake up the sun is setting. I hear radio in the kitchen. I move my leg and flinch when it stings. I carefully get up and make my way to the kitchen.

Clay is cooking something. Cooking? I walk up to him, sleepy, and I lean against his back, laying my head against the space between when his shoulders. He jumps slightly as I do so and I wrap my wraps around his waist, enjoying the warmth. 'You shouldn't be up.' He says. 'You shouldn't be cooking.' I say back.

He turns around and chuckles when he sees me. 'Sleepy?' He asks. I nod while rubbing my eye with one hand. 'You've slept a long time. How are you tired?' I shrug. 'What are you making?' I ask as i hug him again. He carefully takes a step away while hugging me back, so his leg won't touch mine. 'Pasta. I found a recipe. I can't do much wrong if I follow it step by step.' I smile as he rubs my back 'well, you never know with you.' I say. 'Fair enough.' He moves slightly so he can stir before going back to hugging. 'I'm really sorry this happened. I should have been more careful.' I pull back a bit and look up at him.

'Stop apologizing. I'm not mad. Nor am I dead. It's fine, I'm fine.' I say. 'I know, I just...' He trails off. I place my hand on his jaw, moving his face to mine. 'You're just sorry. I know.' I say. He looks at me, eyes soft. 'I really don't want to hurt you. I'm so-' I stand on my tippy toes, and gently place a kiss on his lips. It's short and quick, but it makes him stop his apology. He stares at me.

I hear sizzling from water hitting the cooking plate. 'Food.' I say. He turns around, lowering the heat on the pan. 'What was that for?' He asks, still facing his back to me, even though he's not doing anything anymore.'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-' this time he turns around, places his hand on my neck and kisses me passionately. It's longer, more meaningful. He pulls away and looks my face over for any sign of discomfort. 'What was that for?' I ask mockingly. He smiles and rolls his eyes.

I lay back down. Like he said, shortly after he comes out with two plates. It looks messy but smells amazing. 'Pasta a la..... apology.' He says after thinking of something for a bit. I chuckle 'way to make me dislike pasta.' He pouts at my comment. I sit up straighter and Clay places both plates on the coffee table. I move one leg closer to me as I try to lift the burnt one up, but groan at the pain it causes. 'Need help?' He asks. I nod, sitting up straighter. He lifts my leg up for me and sits down before laying it down on his lap.

'Just for good measure. It's me who makes the tea.'