102. Drive.

We run to breakfast, having twenty minutes left.

Its as good as empty already when we arrive.
We get some food and sit down, both a little out of breath, making me chuckle.
Clay is already eating.

I can't help but smile.
I look down and start to put something onto my bread.

'What ya smiling about?' Clay asks with a similar smile. 'I get to say you're my man.' I say as I keep looking down at my plate. Clay stays quiet. So I peek up.

Our eyes meet and it makes me flash him a bright smile to ease things a little. He's red and has to clear his throat before speaking. 'I am.' He says. I giggle.

We go to some attractions we liked most before heading to the car.
We drive in comfortable silence before Clay asks me truth or dare. It's not like dare would be something possible inside the car, but why not.

'Dare.' I answer and he grins. 'Give me a kiss.' He says. 'You're driving, that's dangerous!' I say. He laughs a little 'on my cheek will do.' He says. 'Oh my god.' I laugh, but lean closer to kiss him.

'Your turn, truth or dare.' I say. 'Truth.' I hum as I think of something. 'What do you dislike most about me?' I ask. 'What?!' He says loudly. 'Why would you ask that? We've been together for less then one day do you already want to break up?' He asks. I laugh at what he said 'we'll be fine, I just wanna know.' I say. He thinks 'I disliked that you left me.' He says. 'That one time months ago?' I ask. 'Yeah.' He says. 'Really, that's the worst thing about me, that I left you?' I ask. 'Yes.' He answer. I look at him and he seems to mean it. 'Well I'm sorry.' I say as I look down at my hands in my lap. 'I know.' He says as he lays his hand on my leg and squeezes lightly.

'My turn.' He says. 'Truth or dare?' I turn off the radio, making talking easier. 'Truth.' I say. 'What do you like the most about me.' He says. I smile. 'Just one?' I ask. 'Yes.' He says. 'Your hugs.' I answer. He laughs 'my hugs?' I chuckle along. 'What? You asked.' I say. 'Why my hugs?' He says still laughing, but it's calm unlike the wheezing laughter he has. 'You never let go before I do. And you were the first to ever offer me a hug. There's just something special about your hugs.' I say. His laughter dies down and he smiles. 'You appreciate that?' He asks. 'I love you for it.' I say as I hold onto two finger of the hand that's on my leg.

Its quiet now besides the low rumbling of the engine.

Warm and comfortable in the light of the setting sun.