124.

=Clay=

'Clay...' Amelia says in a whisper. I turn to her, her cheeks are a deep red. We are back to out beach house now. She's illuminated by the lights from inside. A glint in her eyes as she stares back at me.

-Amelia-

It's silent for a while.

'We should go inside.' Clay says as wind sets in. Somehow it seems like we both know the tension that's build up by now, and how heavy that will be when inside.

I take his hand in mine and I pull the both of us inside. When I close the door I turn back to him. 'I need to shower. Are you okay for a little?' I ask. He nods.

When I'm in the shower Clay knocks. 'Amelia, May I come in.' He asks. I'm already in the shower. But sure. I turn my back to the door 'Sure' I say. He opens the door and walks in. I hear him walk up to the shower and I turn around. He's standing in the shower as well, no clothing on like me. My face heats up.

'What are you doing?' I ask as he walks up closer to me. He doesn't say anything as he stares into my eyes.

And suddenly, as we stared at each other under the pouring hot water, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted more then just looks and brushes of arms and legs and the stupid flirting. He's finally my mate and I don't have to worry about a thing. I want to taste his lips and his neck and his cheeks and everything. I wanted to run my hand through his hair and feel the electricity of love rush through me as I have dreamt of. I want to pull him in and never let go. 'Kiss me' he whispered, and that was all it took for me to kiss him like every fiber of my being was dying, and he was my medicine. And oh my love, it did feel like it, because suddenly, I was more alive, I felt stronger, happier and I felt at home. His arms felt like home and damn, I never wanted to leave home again.